What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

eyesdownchronic

There’s still pretty young , maybe they’ll narrow up as they get older?
maybe? it could be related to the lighting, if those are led's you got there. ive lso had plantss act differently from clone as opposed to seed.

and the NH x C5 mango's look a lot more like what im getting from the NL5 x Haze and c99 x haze crosses... those OHaze's look like they'e from a different planet haha

eyesdownchronic

if you're planning on using some OHaze pollen on some female plants, it could be interesting to see the NH x C5 mango's hit with that pollen. bring out some more pure sativa haze traits while maybe making the haze more manageable.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybe? ive had plantss act differently from clone as opposed to seed.

and the NH x C5 mango's look a lot more like what im getting from the NL5 x Haze and c99 x haze crosses... those OHaze's look like they're from a different planet haha.

The 50% haze from Nevil and Mr Nice were way more narrow leaf in Veg.

if you're planning on using some OHaze pollen on some female plants, it could be interesting to soo the NH x C5 mango's hit with that pollen. bring out some more pure sativa haze traits while maybe making the haze more manageable.
I think it has a Sativa structure...Already 11 blades ... I reiterate these plants are young
picture.php
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
There’s still pretty young , maybe they’ll narrow up as they get older?
yes im sure they will ,
surprised how fat the leaf is also ,
but then that c5 had some huge leaf on her ,

so maybe its that and the correlation of the environment/lighting etc making the young leaf so large looking ...

maybe? it could be related to the lighting, if those are led's you got there. ive lso had plantss act differently from clone as opposed to seed.

and the NH x C5 mango's look a lot more like what im getting from the NL5 x Haze and c99 x haze crosses... those OHaze's look like they'e from a different planet haha
agreed ..
The 50% haze from Nevil and Mr Nice were way more narrow leaf in Veg.
not really 50% haze here id say they are a bit removed from that,
also the c5 had some fairly fat leaf on her for a sativa type ,
some quite large colas too ,
the mango haze was selected for earlier maturing types by shanti also .

so flowering wont be as long as a 50% haze either with any luck ..

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Exciting to see these develop. Have you noticed that vegging plants with longer light periods I mean 18/6 or 24/0 it takes longer to show sex than if you veg say 14/10 prior to flip?

funkyhorse

The picture is from last year C5 x Sour Diesel 2010 IBL at 28 days flowering for leaf reference. That C5 grows amazing colas, is very productive and the hash it made I liked it.

Master Star, are you growing all of them from seed at 10/14 or thats only for Ohz? That would be the photoperiod for winter solstice at both tropics on latitude 22 but lasts short time. The autumm flowering photoperiod is closer to 11/13 and maybe that photoperiod would be less agressive to hazes. I wish I could have spare place so I could check side by side the same cut being grown at both photoperiods to see if there is any real difference

Have a nice day everybody
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exciting to see these develop. Have you noticed that vegging plants with longer light periods I mean 18/6 or 24/0 it takes longer to show sex than if you veg say 14/10 prior to flip?
I’m sure they would show quicker under a restricted photo period
The picture is from last year C5 x Sour Diesel 2010 IBL at 28 days flowering for leaf reference. That C5 grows amazing colas, is very productive and the hash it made I liked it.

Master Star, are you growing all of them from seed at 10/14 or thats only for Ohz? That would be the photoperiod for winter solstice at both tropics on latitude 22 but lasts short time. The autumm flowering photoperiod is closer to 11/13 and maybe that photoperiod would be less agressive to hazes. I wish I could have spare place so I could check side by side the same cut being grown at both photoperiods to see if there is any real difference

Have a nice day everybody
View Image

He’s an example of an OHaze male under 24/7 light ?? click on the images :bump:

Bmac1

Veteran
I had a very nice C5 Mango care package just arrive myself. Looking forward to getting into these.