What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

Ncali

Veteran
Sup star crash!

Sub'd for sure.

Great genetics from a great source, lucky you!!

Lucky us, we can watch you do these well :)

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

funkyhorse

Master Star Crash
I am Cannabis Panda and you are Master Oogway of Cannabis
I hope you dont mind sharing your knowledge
I am almost growing side by side with you original haze. Not only I am impressed at your speed, there are more things you do with the plants I dont understand
1)I am having original hazes sexing in the flower room with an internode space of 15-16cms. In your pictures it looks very tight internode plants. How do you do that?
2)What is the photoperiod you are using in veg and flower?
3)You commented you use 6000 watt in flower room. You run on 110V, so in 220V it would be 3000W. What is the surface you cover with that power? Do you need to use ballasts as well? The 6000W is including ballast?
4)How do you sex hazes in veg room??? They take 40+ days to sex in the flower room, knowing sex before hand is helpful.

Have a nice day

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Geezus! That didn’t take long!!! LOL

sure do grow fast in coco.

Thats star crash doing his magic....always impressed with how rapid star crash getts them to grow

Master Star Crash
I am almost growing side by side with you original haze. Not only I am impressed at your speed, there are more things you do with the plants I dont understand
1)I am having original hazes sexing in the flower room with an internode space of 15-16cms. In your pictures it looks very tight internode plants. How do you do that?
3)You commented you use 6000 watt in flower room. You run on 110V, so in 220V it would be 3000W. What is the surface you cover with that power? Do you need to use ballasts as well? The 6000W is including ballast?
4)How do you sex hazes in veg room??? They take 40+ days to sex in the flower room, knowing sex before hand is helpful.

Have a nice day
I will get back to you soon and answer all your questions:groupwave:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am very aggressive when it comes to growing marijuana ...that’s my attitude and philosophy:sasmokin:

Ncali

Veteran
Coco is crazy. Like a fast car, must know how to drive it, or CRASH!!!!!

star crash is a coco Formula 1 driver.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Master Star Crash

Have a nice day
talking about OHaze ...
You have four very good questions ..I will try to answer my friend:yikes:
I’m just a guy who likes to grow weed... # 1 ... I am using a combination of horizontal and vertical lighting to give the plants the best exposure... #2 ... 14 hours Dark & 10 hours of Light , That’s my idea of shocking them into sexual identity;) & They are stubborn only two of shown sex... #3 ... I like to maneuver the plants around I literally carry them all over the place that’s why they have a good development all the watts are spread over a roughly 20 x 20 area... #4 ... The answer to number four is related to the answer of number two I hope all this makes sense to you my friend:canabis: