What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville’s Haze x C5 Mango

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love mango haze. delahaze is yummy. I got one great mango pheno from Chaco´s sour diesel x neville´s haze. also one mango pheno from A5panama. both strong smokes. and of course, I love laos x mango haze from DM. mango haze is good.

^^^ Post pictures of these please :canabis:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
laos x mango haze
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
shantibaba said that it was not so difficult to find c5 mango pheno, he used as base for his mango haze line: "I chose the Mango phenotype as my favourite.Nev was always fascinated that I chose this Mango female above the SSH female.I explained that a long time before when I was living in Main Arm northern NSW in Australia, I had had such an experience from the high effect of a similar female to what we dubbed the mango that I could never forget that plant.Added to that the taste of mangos is the flavour, it was not too difficult to choose.So at that point I went on with the breeding of the Mango line while Nev finished the SSH line...both genetically similar but manifesting such different ranges of the haze side it was almost understandable that people would not believe these two girls are sisters but they are. I do recall that it took 2000 plants to find the SSH from Nev, but alot less for me to find the Mango breeders.So that is why and how we got the two girls...interesting bible fact, maybe for all you sativa addicts."

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks ... These seed starts are what I’m the most excited about

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks ... These seed starts are what I’m the most excited about

What are you feeding? Ph? RO? How often?

I had issues with coco last time. Trying happy frog and not as bad but still much to be desired. Considering trying a cut in a dutch bucket next time just to see if I can make it work have been worried it would be an issue with them stretching beyond control as well as the ratio and concentration of the feed.

Yours always look great.
LT

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you feeding? Ph? RO? How often?

I had issues with coco last time. Trying happy frog and not as bad but still much to be desired. Considering trying a cut in a dutch bucket next time just to see if I can make it work have been worried it would be an issue with them stretching beyond control as well as the ratio and concentration of the feed.

Yours always look great.
LT

:wave:They’re in Canna Coco with straight tap water (ph around 6’) currently feeding with
picture.php
I’m going to Haze for the fun challenge and adventure of it...Also to identify females and take the cuts:biggrin: