What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late outdoors tiny greenhouse

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Late outdoors tiny greenhouse. The soil isnt drying out much so i havent been able to use any food yet.
Im hoping i can keep it alive for a spring crop or at least revegetate.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update. Things are moving along well so far. Hopefully she can stay alive through the winter and regrow into spring and maybe she can still grow big. I have been feeding it grow food to help keep it alive over the winter.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
No its regular cannabis. It dosnt snow much ever where i live. I think i can keep it alive till spring.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update. The cheese plant is revegetating And the other one is now bushy AF. When the cheese revegates more and the bloom room is empty again ill move them to 1212. I Tried to upload pictures but it wont-work with the new site. I keep getting an error message.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update. They are still waiting on the exterior of my house to get painted soon befor they r moved back out doors.

Attachments

• 20210405_152642.jpg
    20210405_152642.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 44

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Both plants got separated one was brought inside to finish flowering Several months ago. The other one got left outside but it didn't get very big. Its still alive and ive been trying all summer to get it to grow bigger befor the flowering season starts. What can i do.
20210708_093252.jpg
20210708_093233.jpg
20210708_092649.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts