What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just Pullin' Weeds...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Cleaning day today. Everything getting sprayed down nice nice. My least favorite garden chores but most important.

Soaking some seeds today and mixing up a batch of seed potting mix, which is the mix posted above mixed 50/50 with Light Warrior + VooDoo Juice.

I will get the MAHA strain pics up today, I ran out of time yesterday. The stem rubs are all outstanding, really strong and unique scents. I am intrigued :respect:

Miraculous Meds

Looking good in here amigo. Have you tried dr zymes eliminator for the pm. Seems to be one of the favorite current organic treatments with no residue problems. It does burn in consistent high concentration or if wet when lights come back on. Otherwise seems to be a pretty effective choice. 2oz per gallon for pm, ph to 6.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I smoked some sieved resin of THH, which is used for cross you are growing, yesterday and when I closed my eyes I had real visions. no joke. I am still bit out of order from it..
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That looks outstanding MAHA! I can imagine THHaze resin is like schrooms. The NL/Haze we used to grow made hash I couldn't smoke. Straight scare the shit out of you stuff. Freak the kids out good with that out behind the bar, they never went back in, usually puking haha good times.

I have been busy as hell and havnt gotten to pics. I will get them up asap. Found one male BSP so far, it was culled as the nose was not as strong as the other BSP plants.

Once sexed I will take clones and then veg these plants a good bit to top and tighten them up some. Also to get them well rooted in the new soil and healthy. Big pots and big plants is the goal. The smells are incredible on all three strains I must say.

What is the flowering times on the THH x Asian B? This one struggled in my soil but is coming around and I love that plant. It is special regardless of male or female.

Incense Sticks flower time? Again another unique plant I just love. Thanks MAHA, these original genetics are a real pleasure!

Rambling pretty good as I'm high as fuck off skunk bud and Panamanian coffee :groupwave:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
mmm panamanian coffee sounds tasty. with these I sent you, you will not need to use coffee when smoking at all LOL :D flowering times. thh x asian beauty: 16weeks, incense sticks can be quicker some phenotypes, let say 13-16 weeks. and bsp should be done within 11 weeks. yes, it surprised me like black vietnamese has nice strong terps, no stink though. just flowers, mango and incense :D at incense sticks you can get some wet basement stink eventually at some pheno. mother of incense sticks is the best and the most sativa NLhaze I have ever smoked. super strong too. and not awfully leafy like typical C5. look at it, this is under leds:
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
for thhxab and incense sticks. dont veg cuts too long if you dont want to have huge plants. bsp is different type of plant, and you can flower it from seed, it is not so uncontrollable, but it can have good stretch, our brother starcrash will be able to tell us how much bsp stretches in flowering very soon.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s my MAHA room ... finally in gear rolling for 8 more weeks of flowering time, two strains , regular true females all from seed
picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for thhxab and incense sticks. dont veg cuts too long if you dont want to have huge plants. bsp is different type of plant, and you can flower it from seed, it is not so uncontrollable, but it can have good stretch, our brother starcrash will be able to tell us how much bsp stretches in flowering very soon.

The Big South Pump is awesome ... It’s an excellent indoor plant stretch is not too bad the strength of the plants are unreal I’ll get some fresh pictures up here i& my thread very soon

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Been stupid busy, full garden day today. Just need about 3 cups of Mexican coffee as I been up all night. Helped a buddy snow plow last two days and got behind on my own shit. Outstanding money makes it easier to deal with, that is fact. Goddamn that coffee smells sweet, brb

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Update on the Nirvana Grease Monkey and Bubble Kush.

I ordered the Grease Monkey because a friend just flowered out a few packs. The smoke was really good, large dense nuggets, reeked or gas and oil with a hint of berry or citrus but mild compared to the petrol smell. Smoke was dense and greasy tasting for better lack of description. I would have just gotten clones from him but he has every known bug and disease known to man so I ordered seeds. Yes his were from Nirvana as well.

Seems to me the strain is unrelated to his. Completely. Different leaves and structure. Mine I suspect is big bud or something similar. Reminds me of big bud in about every way. The main issue though is that it can't go past 6 weeks. Chucking nanners hard. I had picked a few off at week 3 but clearly missed some because it pissed all over the tent. That's how it goes in the test tent lol. Sidenote, I had a few spots of PM this winter but have it tackled, well on all plants besides the "grease monkey". Only plants that just keep getting spots of PM regardless of spray.

Bubble Kush, extremely slow veg, varigation, zero vigor, long time to show pre flowers. Zero nose and the only good thing about it was that it was green. Seeds sown 12.1.20 and still a few plants are 7" tall. Other plants in the same soil same room will grow 7" in a week.

I culled every single plant from Nirvana including the skunks, clones, and any remaining seeds or packaging.

Bottom line, wtf Nirvana??!!?? I have ALWAYS had good luck with Nirvana Seeds. Always. Suddenly the genetics are that much of a joke?? I ordered these DIRECTLY from Nirvana's website.

The point of the test tents is to find out for myself which genetics are still good and which are not. There will not be any more Nirvana tests.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It blows for them that's for sure. Won't take long for others to report the same I expect. I expect nothing from the test tent but answers and I got them.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Oh yeah I'm sure they are direct knockoffs. I have some Exotic seeds around here somewhere. I'll have to dig those up.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have been wildly busy lately. My wife is sick, not covid, and I have been dealing with the snow storms.

Garden chores today and setting up the new Mars tent and light. Looking forward to seeing how a good Mars light performs.

Have a great day everyone!
Updates to come...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope the lady gets to feeling better.

I'm fairly impressed with the Mars SP3000. I had some plants bleaching and some plants that were taller behaving just fine. Definitely see more individual responses under the LED vs HID. Otherwise, aside from canopy density to allow for more light to get to the lowers, I didn't find it to be all that different from running under HID. Made frosty flowers that show up on the scale.

Good luck! Getting the itch to get food stuff growing! Spring crops have to get started.

dank.Frank

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
@d.f

Man I have the food crop itch something fierce! I managed to get some tomatoes going and somehow the label tags all fell off. Will be a mystery until I see fruit. I have 3 10 wheeler dump trucks coming with topsoil I hand picked from a site that is promising. Having a hard time finding a tractor trailer of mushroom compost as always. My guy says his batch sucks don't bother, I really appreciate that honesty.

Soon enough the fields will be lush!

This Mars light is blinding, so excited to get this up and running!

Working on that set up today and dealing with the snow again.

Have a great day everyone!