What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Struggling with plants..

Ok they don't look as good as id hope...so when infeed/water I don't get run off...reason I don't is they become over watered...so I think there big enough for a drain tk waste so going to flush them in 2 days (the ones with issuies)

Going to just use ph water strip it all out start from new

Ok...I fed to drain to waste about 3 hours ago...just looked at them and damn they look better I think it was lockout...so hopefully tomorrow they will be alot happier

After the flush things are back on track with my veg for the most part got few seed plants giving me.issiue but for the most part things ra e going good
Only thing is my aero cloner not working as good as I thought and my rockwool clones root but look like hell..would like to improved on these

my 3 in flower are 4 week in some teusday will update with a pic of day off...but they are looking great using remo and my mars ts3000!!

So I found mites I think this is where the problem is but I’m in the plants everyday idk how I didn’t see anything... so I used 90 mil per gallon of mammoth biocon sprayed them for 2 days talked to a rep I’m gunna spray them one more day then feed them...

Ok here’s my theory.... Things were going well then I got mites and over watered... so theory....

Mites where drawing food from the plants stunting them making them over watered and deficient....

But I am foiled feeding haven’t watered or fed them
In 3 days because of over watering

So after spraying them for the last 2 days tomorrow being the last I should be in the clear and I mean they look like I dipped them my plan next week is to use h2o2 mix and clean them off

So after spraying mammoth biocontrol and they seem to be gone and the plants are a lot better...
Just fed them tonight after the last spray

Looked again in flower and didn’t see any sign in mites they look perfect