What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 Revival

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha have no fear I've got my pineapple male in tissue culture and as a young established veg plant in a kord pot. This was the "mom" plant and he's getting old and big and lanky and could use a flowering and a replacement. He's starting to look like a truffula tree.

Couple people did ask for the open pollination so I'm shipping those next week and two testers already have them to whatever limited success they've been. Should maybe start to see some plant photos from those plants here in the next month - six weeks.

Crazy Chester

Ha have no fear I've got my pineapple male in tissue culture and as a young established veg plant in a kord pot. This was the "mom" plant and he's getting old and big and lanky and could use a flowering and a replacement. He's starting to look like a truffula tree.

Couple people did ask for the open pollination so I'm shipping those next week and two testers already have them to whatever limited success they've been. Should maybe start to see some plant photos from those plants here in the next month - six weeks.
Awesome! Tissue Culture - I'm about to pull the trigger on some supplies to do that myself - for the first time. I want to get away from cloning in my garden and replace it with TC.

It will be fun to see some of the few and the proud that sprout from the OP seeds while awaiting the others to mature.

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have moms and such but I've got about 85 mothers and 20ish dads so in order to keep everything I use TC to help keep things in stasis while I rotate through my stock. I'm honestly not sure I would be able to do all this as one dude without TC.

Crazy Chester

I still have moms and such but I've got about 85 mothers and 20ish dads so in order to keep everything I use TC to help keep things in stasis while I rotate through my stock. I'm honestly not sure I would be able to do all this as one dude without TC.
I know, right? I have 16 mothers and no dads, but, I'm just one dude too, yet, I want to add more! I actually achieved stasis with my MAC mom in DWC - a combination of reservoir temps in the high 50s to low 60s, combined with just enough light to keep her foliage healthy - and I swear she didn't grow at all for two months. Then, I raised the res temps to around 70 and gave her more light - she started growing again to give me rooted clones. But, it still takes up way more space than TC and is tougher to do with faster growing strains.

Latest posts

Latest posts