What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DDF2 grow-along.

Desert Dan

Veteran
photo2042595.jpg
10 weeks with the fade... Full of F3’s.

Attachments

• attach17849521.jpg
    attach17849521.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 28

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one DD, look great - especially for seeded buds, mine look awful when full of seeds !

Dots, they look full of promise! - can't wait to see them fill out ...

VG :tiphat:

#8 aka 'tower' 5 weeks? bad gum, rubber and iced baked tarts. Nothing generic, completely appetising.

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow dots they look awesome! the 'tower' is white with frost after 5 weeks.... i was a little worried that you'd had such a great show with the F1s that you wouldnt find the F2s quite so good... but so far they look just as awesome! can't wait to see them fill out those spears.
thanks,
VG

wow dots they look awesome! the 'tower' is white with frost after 5 weeks.... i was a little worried that you'd had such a great show with the F1s that you wouldnt find the F2s quite so good... but so far they look just as awesome! can't wait to see them fill out those spears.
thanks,
VG

Brother im so glad you approve. A few got names we got 'fat' 'big leaf' 'tower jr' and 'stanky' .. you can just imagine right.
They come fatter/frostier than Tower but she was the most handy to pull out. But she's no slouch hence the nick.
I've grown some packs over the years, what I'm seeing in these so far is consistency.
The last remaining 2 just went into flower #17 and the other one escapes me atm.

ps she might not even be 5 weeks yet, I'm guessing. She has 4 weeks left to go in the system lol.
My apologies I can't post regular updates, looking forward to the website changeover.

pps a few other things that went down. Previous to the pic i defold out the blue, felt it was needed.
At about 4 weeks feeds were bumped up from 800 to 1200. Its what's up since changing to full led.
And I dialed lights up to 11/13 today., so I can dial back par without affecting dli. Fun and games.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey mate, no worries... it's nice to get a glimpse or two no that we are into the exciting bit. Great to hear about consistency... that was always going to be something to watch in the F2s, but after 2/3 bx's to the D either side of an outcross to the 4, the F2 'shuffle' of traits was always going to be a shuffle of many chem genes.. so consistently Chem is a result !
i guess the weather is cooling a bit in Oz so you have a bit more wiggle room to go 11/13?
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, interesting to see the different bud shape on those two, Fat is well named... the sidenugs will be pretty much golf balls... and stanky much more spear shaped. stanky looks like the type of pheno that has the scallions/garlic type funk?
and yeah, frosty as f.
VG :tiphat:

Stanky is almost not pleasant, in your face bad gum, I mean if you got too close to your 3rd grade teacher in the morning and smelt it, like a cold steel rail. And burning plastic. She's just amplified. Will be some interesting weed in the bag.
The scallions are coming through on what i believe to be number #3 (lost plant tag) she seems to be channeling the original #6. She is also the frostiest, tall prominent heads. They probably all have some scallion in some varying degree, somewhere in there.

Tower Jnr- ill go out on a limb and say not a keeper, which may be indicative of what I'm dealing with here

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

stanky

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great... can't see the no3 pics but tower jr ad stanky both looking very respectable ! nice to see variation in the bud structure. Loving your description of stanky !
VG

Looking great... can't see the no3 pics but tower jr ad stanky both looking very respectable ! nice to see variation in the bud structure. Loving your description of stanky !
VG
There's actually #3 and Fat in that post. No idea why you can't see them. I'll try again:

Last edited: