What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What was the Vinaigrette again? Looks great, it was the skunky one right?

No skunk.. Its Flashbang x (a5hbx x Flashpoint). Sour, tart, vinegar , ginger.. The quality we had around 1980..

OR

Snowman x Bio Diesel x Mac) x (a5hbx x Snowman x Bio Diesel).

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5BX X FP) X (A5BX X MAC

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Orange Cookies x(a5hbx x Flashpoint

picture.php

Flashbang. This is a small plant in a cold flower room. She slowed down a lot from the cold. She still smells divine.

picture.php

LizardMan

HammerHead your plants allways look beautiful green and lush, Im envious of your growing skills. Keep killing it brother!!!...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer you ever get any burn from that grow safe? I tried it on a run that was about halfway through flower and noticed some light copper rusty looking burn on a few spots. Nothing major at all. You said you spray it every week on everything? Even stuff in late flower? Ive never seen this in my room and its the only new addition so i feel it must be the grow safe.