What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

bibi40

Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble #1 :

fetch

Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble #2 :

fetch

Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble #3 :

fetch

Freezeberry auto x Sour bubble #4 :

fetch

and the last is Sour grape x Sour bubble #4 :

fetch

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
oh no bibi :( I saw the weather over there... I guess it could be worse but that really sucks bro! Try and save it?

I chopped #2 today @65
P1022590_edited.jpg

P1022584_edited.jpg

the third frostiest one. It could have gone longer but I am worried about bud rot so I chop. I already lost the top :/
I can't make a call on the smell.

peace to all!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
that a boy! Nice work bibi! Weed is hard to kill :D

Check out the lsd 25 x sb "fast"

P1022605_edited.jpg
7523D40C 1FC8 4E8B AE1A E20ABE3E453A

:D :D :D can you smell what Big D is cookin?!!!
It's as tall as it can get 51 inches. That back left corner of my tent is magic!

I am poppin 10 dp#3 x sb. My feeling is these are going to be the best ones.

P1022608_edited.jpg

dp #2 x sb #1< BIG yielder! When she swells up it will be amazing!

Peace, love and ammunition...

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Greetings and salutations!! Nothin goin on but the rent!

I was just trimming some bud from my first cross ever :party:
oh yeah!!
P1022619_edited.jpg
P1022627_edited.jpg
P1022623_edited.jpg
what stands out to you?? bean rua
very durban smell, earthy, piney

Here's my runtz re-veg. The don king cut,
P1022614_edited.jpg
before. I let it get crazy.
P1022617_edited.jpg

after. It's gonna be wild!

Much love from California!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey Hey Hey!

so what's the deal are they leaving the site as is with the issues? The recent post is jacked up!

Oh well....

dsb#2 was riddled with the rot in the center of all most every bud :/
I had to check #4 cuz the buds are even harder and tighter.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ a little so I'm chopping her 72 days. My plants are not finishing right. I figure they are 2weeks late. Meaning this should be an 8 weeker.

P1022664_edited.jpg
P1022654_edited.jpg

I hope all is not lost.
P1022645_edited.jpg

dsb #1
P1022640_edited.jpg

P1022642_edited.jpg
P1022633_edited.jpg

lsd 25 auto x sour bubble
P1022639_edited.jpg
P1022632_edited.jpg
super silver haze fem day 2

I have been so busy with work I have not sent the seeds in yet but I will if anyone cares.

long live rock!

bibi40

Sour grape x Sour bubble #1 :

fetch

Sour grape x Sour bubble #2 :

fetch

Sour grape x Sour bubble #3 :

fetch

bibi40

Durban#3 x Sour bubble #1:

fetch

Durban#3 x Sour bubble #2 :

fetch

Durban#3 x Sour bubble #3 :

fetch

Durban#3 x Sour bubble #4 :

fetch

Killer kush F1 Fast version ( fem ) :

fetch

bibi40

Freezerberry x Sour bubble #1 :

fetch

Freezerberry x Sour bubble #2 :

fetch

Freezerberry x Sour bubble #3 :

fetch

Freezerberry x Sour bubble #4 :

fetch

Sour Grape x Sour bubble # 4 :

fetch

they recover pretty well !!!

beautifull buds Big D !

:rtfo:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Looking good bibi! The freezeberry x sb should be good bro, the mum was very nice!
I can't wait to see how things turn out for you!!!!

Lsd25 x Sour bubble is very frosty ...
How many days in flowere are they ?

It is around 30 daze. I did not mark down on the calendar.
The lsd 25#2 mum was super nice! As was #1.

I got so many seeds and I'm about to make more .:D stay tune

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I'm eager to smoke it! :D

Here is #1
I'm gonna chop tomorrow @ 80 days. :D
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022697_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.2 KB ID:	17915485

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022697_edited.jpg Views:	0 Size:	143.2 KB ID:	17915485

This is fun :D

I germinated some seeds but I forgot about them :/ so I germ'd some more :D (7) dp#3 x sb and (7)green crack x sour grape < :D :D

the worlds going to shit but we smokin good!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
You got some monster and yummy looking buds. man. :good:

thank you buddy. I try :D

here's some dry shot
P1022723_edited.jpg
durban sour bubble #2 it had some rot so I am not getting full smell :/ it was going to be u believable. I am trying to reveg her and I ordered a dehumidifier finally :D I know I have to give up the space but it is a must have. Better late than never.
#2 nis nice but...
P1022716_edited.jpg
this shit right here^^ :D #3 it's really nice and NO rot!!! I have another one I just put to flower.
I have one more strain to cross this to for the ultimate... something. A strain that I grew recently. Something will happen I promise :D

say no to bugs!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
they look great bibi ol'boy! You must have had some good weather since that storm, they love it! What is the one with the buds? Killer Kush fast?

so dsb #1 had a lot of bud rot too. It has different bud structure, just fox tales. #3 ended up being the best! I thought so in the beginning but I did a lot of flip flopping
until my final conclusion :D
#3 taste exactly like you would think. Like if you dropped your bubble gum in the dirt and you picked it up and chewed it. Potent, relaxing but not sleepy, with a clear head.
I have found growing with the LEDs here for the last year, that when the buds ripen up and trchs get cloudy, they are cloudy, some amber but no clear ones.
With that I have noticed that it is less confusing when I am are really high, I think more clear. Make sense? lol
My bud also looks like outdoor. The color. I do not know if anyone else notes this but... I don't fucking know :D

coming to you form space, I'm out!

bibi40

Hi Big !!!

they are well ( apart a Durban#3 x Sour bubble dead due to failing tiles just on it ! ) ,
the weather is better since tuesday , before that ( so after the storm ) was rain everyday ...
hope some better weather for the flowering stage ...
i have to prune them since i had to contain them in the greenhouse , i know i should cover them in one month or so and greenhouse is only 2 meters height ...

the one with buds you saw is an auto , that' s why she' s pretty finished ( 2-3 weeks more ) , that's Fighting Gorillaz from Urban legends ( Og glueberry x Gorilla ) .

will come back with individual shoot this week end .

:wave: