What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's poppin'?!

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hello and welcome. I have updated this first post to show high lights from the thread.
lots of good stuff, non stop seed poppin and making some crosses and seeing what pops up. Come on in...
fetch

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022309_edited.jpg Views:	2 Size:	170.1 KB ID:	17881213

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022309_edited.jpg Views:	2 Size:	170.1 KB ID:	17881213
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021630_edited.jpg Views:	5 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	17880635
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1021630_edited.jpg Views:	5 Size:	144.0 KB ID:	17880635
Click image for larger version  Name:	P1022075_edited (2).jpg Views:	4 Size:	158.5 KB ID:	17880639

one love....

Attachments

• P1010924 (2).JPG
    P1010924 (2).JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 73

bibi40

Hi mate !!!

will be a cool run .

you can run your light 2 weeks 24/24 then switch 18/4 , that's how i do .

:tiphat:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
hey bibi40, thanks for your post! I enjoyed your gorilla auto grow!
2 weeks 24 make sense although I am going to keep it at 18/6. they reacted well to the dark!
This is a first for everything I am using. The led's, the tent, the auto's, the nutes and the soil. So I am really experimenting with the led's and so far so good! Definitely sufficient for seedlings, lol

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Hey Hey Hey!

I have some plants outside one my patio. I put the cuts out there on july 20. They get a few hours sun at least. I am not sure, they're 5 to 6 weeks ? all are between, 15" and 18" tall

G
Forilla glue #4

Og Kush

glue

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
cont...

cont...

Og baby!

the autos are doing well! Will check in at a week .

I am going to get my son out of the bath, get him settled down and go hot box the truck!

Crescendo 37.25%

Barny's Red Dragon 35.98%

Garanimals 32.15%

Have a goodnight!
one love

G

Digging what you got going on... Those percentages on the dried flower pics are crazy! I'm trying LEDs for the first time, too. Don't know if it's the lights or the dimmer, or both, but it feels so much easier to control temps than past grows. A lot of firsts for me this grow, too. We'll figure it out.

Peace
DM

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Digging what you got going on... Those percentages on the dried flower pics are crazy! I'm trying LEDs for the first time, too. Don't know if it's the lights or the dimmer, or both, but it feels so much easier to control temps than past grows. A lot of firsts for me this grow, too. We'll figure it out.

Peace
DM
Thank you Dopey! Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks!

Looks interesting. They grow very fast under the two lights. :plant grow:
Hey man, I need some more lights! Thank you for stopping bye!

Well due to weather conditions, smokey smog to be exact. No sun for 3 daze!!!! These fires suck.
I moved the 4 plants from outside in the tent :good:

I will have to take them out each night and put them back out but until the smoke clears it's a must!

So I was off yesterday by a day. Today is day 10 for the strawberry milkshake 9 for the auto mini gun and 4 days for the gorilla auto

they are 8 and 9 week strains.

Good vibes from the tent...
one love

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
today was a good day... in the tent.

today was a good day... in the tent.

78f
50% humidity
nice breeze :D
outside smogulous smoke. Cloudy with a chance of bbq'd meatballs.

man these motherfuckers got some growin to do! :plant grow:

Gorilla auto 5 days. These look like good genetics!

Whatcha shmokin?

GMO

to everyone in Oregon, keep the faith!
one love

bibi40

Nice one mate :plant grow:

if i can give you a little advice , at this point it may be better to transplant them in their definitive pots .

they are ready to explode now :good:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
for sure bro and thank you for that advice! I am going to get on that today.
I am going to use the Biologic GOLD blend + 30% coco. I have to go find some 5gal plastic grow bags or 8 plants are not going to fit.

I have more lights too. :D

one love

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Thank you BeAn! I put it in today!
thanks to bibi's motivation. You were absolutely right!

Packed in! They barely fit.
Come to find out a 2x4 tent is not actually 24inx48in. More like 23 1/2 x 47 outside dimension. :bat:

I did fuck up tho... I mixed the soil with 33% coco :D

should b good! Thanks for watching...
one love

Big D

icmagic
Veteran

:watchplant:
auto mini gun, gorilla auto 1&2
I missed a pic of the 5th strawberry milkshake but she's not much to look at anyway.

I switched them today to 20/4 light schedule from 18/6.

one love

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
new lights

new lights

day 17-13

new led's 2 x Apelila 260watts= 5000 led watts
10,000 led watts!!!!

strawberry milkshake 1

strawberry milkshake 2

strawberry milkshake 3