What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma G testers. Zour Rado, Lemon Rado.

Fronk

I went digging to check on the last 5 seeds and found these guys.
I am guessing they killed the 5 missing.
Anyone know what these are?
Other 15 are still babies but healthy.
picture.php

G

Found a couple similar, albeit smaller, translucent worms in a dead seed recently. The seed was over-watered and died by my own hand, and the worms were just doing their job cleaning up the mess. I didn't get a very clear picture of the ones in my seed, but they look very similar. Sorry for the loss...

Peace
DM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went digging to check on the last 5 seeds and found these guys.
I am guessing they killed the 5 missing.
Anyone know what these are?
Other 15 are still babies but healthy.
View Image

Nematodes or round worms..Most nematodes are harmless, but a handful of troublesome species attack the outside surfaces of plants, burrowing into the plant tissue and causing root, stem, folar and even flower damage. Soil-dwelling nematodes are the most common culprits.

[youtubeif]ZrogAKO3dhI[/youtubeif]

Fronk

Thanks DM and Hammer for your input.
:good:
I’ll blame the 5 seeds not popping on myself and not my friendly worms. Haha.
Hopefully I can do a nice job with the rest.

Fronk

Nothing exiting but all fairly similar in size.

Nothing exiting but all fairly similar in size.

picture.php

Fronk

Looks like they lovin the sun! Are u runnin um outside?
For now... I’ll flower them indoor (Already got my outdoor plants in) but I don’t have room in my veg tent yet.
Temps are still pretty cold at night so it’s slow but they can already handle full sun and wind. I think they’ll enjoy the real sun for their childhood. :biglaugh:

Fronk

Something interesting...

Something interesting...

Temps overnight got down to 2 degrees Celsius for 2 nights in a row.
Seedlings had absolutely no issues but Zour Lemon 7,8 and lemon Rado 2,4 and 10 showed some colour...
Could be a really easy and fast way to narrow down the search if you were looking for colourful plants only. (In fridge overnight)

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Temps overnight got down to 2 degrees Celsius for 2 nights in a row.
Seedlings had absolutely no issues but Zour Lemon 7,8 and lemon Rado 2,4 and 10 showed some colour...
Could be a really easy and fast way to narrow down the search if you were looking for colourful plants only. (In fridge overnight)

I think it depends on if u want plants that purple easy due to cold or plants that purple due to other genetic factors. Some gentics go purple nothing tk do with cold and some do it with cold temps or with flush. A good wuestion would be is there any correlation between the 2?

Fronk

I think it depends on if u want plants that purple easy due to cold or plants that purple due to other genetic factors. Some gentics go purple nothing tk do with cold and some do it with cold temps or with flush. A good wuestion would be is there any correlation between the 2?

I guess we will see what those 5 plants do when flowered.
I though it was worth noting for future reference.

og.naj

For the cold temp outdoor you can put some wintering veil p17 or better, p30.

I use them for my outdoor vegetable winter crop, they are cheep and very effictive to create a better micro climat

Fronk

For the cold temp outdoor you can put some wintering veil p17 or better, p30.

I use them for my outdoor vegetable winter crop, they are cheep and very effictive to create a better micro climat

Thanks bro, I’ll look it up.
Temps were 20degrees overnight. haha
Nearly 20 degrees difference in 2 nights.
We rarely get frost here in winter and it’s now spring so it was a bit strange.