What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

TheDarkStorm

I think he is using the straight nh that nevil made more seeds of....shuld be f2 of the 97....but ive seen acouple of people run these an they have come out really good.....im sure the ohz mak has hunted himself.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I think he is using the straight nh that nevil made more seeds of....shuld be f2 of the 97....but ive seen acouple of people run these an they have come out really good.....im sure the ohz mak has hunted himself.

Okay so F2s but Shanti can reproduce F1s as he has the parent plants but i have NH f1 Nevil made and so do many others out there.

Any one that bought seed from Mr Nice yellow pack CW days got NH made by Nevil.

TheDarkStorm

Okay so F2s but Shanti can reproduce F1s as he has the parent plants but i have NH f1 Nevil made and so do many others out there.

They look completely different from wat ive seen from else wer....they actually still look like haze...go through macs pictures I think thers some ther....I also think he has pictures of mr nice ones....so both have been grown out.....
Are you sure your not on about the first blue packets that came out from the swiss base the ones with the thumb print..the yellow ones wer different...more wild
Be interesting to see mac's oh put to nh compared to tods...macs have come out more the shape id expect

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
They look completely different from wat ive seen from else wer....they actually still look like haze...go through macs pictures I think thers some ther....I also think he has pictures of mr nice ones....so both have been grown out.....
Are you sure your not on about the first blue packets that came out from the swiss base the ones with the thumb print..the yellow ones wer different...more wild
Be interesting to see mac's oh put to nh compared to tods...macs have come out more the shape id expect

Dark i saw the plants Nevil and Kanga grew out of the F1 seed mate if you go to Mrnice and look threw the Grail thread you can to and the F1s i got and still have Grew out plants that looked and acted like pure sativas.Even the SSH MH and shit haze act like that.

I never got the Blue Packs all my seed were from the time Cannabis world was still up.

At the time mr Nice used yellow packs and Shanti had posted saying the NH being sold were still seed Nevil had made him self so that is why i said lots and lots got seed Nevil made of NH well after Nevil left Holland.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Hi MM i dont remember Nevil making NH x OHz in the Grail project .

hello hempy,
they had no OHz when doing the grail project... nor Tom Hill Haze...
shame...
i'll got the NHz from good friends who got them from Nevil....
was labeled Nhz21 x Nhz3....
so it is a F2 of NHz...
i'll used two girls and a boy to combine with OHz...
have grown the older pre 2002 and the newer after 2005 ...
i'll like the pre 2002 most... found similarities in the Nhz21 x Nhz3...
did also NHz x THH and THH x NHz .. but after discovering the OHz ...
OHz is my fav now...
it's not sooo inbreed as THH and the linage is more clear...
in general i'll like more non inbreed x haze ...
all strong inbreed strains like Ace Malawi and all of Mr Nice stuff...
behave not so well or lets say the genes i'll don't won't shine in the F1...
like the Doors... crossed to the haze is still small and has huge WLD leaf's .. but it's 50% OHz now... same with NHz/Malawi ...
surprize is the NHz... these seeds are not so far from origin...
would say they used F1 or F2 for Nhz21 x Nhz3... and selected away from the WLD more to da haze...
i'm very happy with the NHz x OHz and OHz x NHz ...
was a long dream...
combine old genes with the old OHz and keep them alive this way...
OHz brings new life to every old strain...
best combination is landrace x haze or via versa
but well i'll do it for the high...
nor for preserve or fancy bud's ...
the high is what matters and drives me
especially the haze high it's the ideal high to me...
thx
M.:tiphat:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hiya Mac the NH offered by Mrnice for years were made by Nevil and the ones i have were also as i got them years ago.Your right and i have said it for years NH grows and acts like a pure sativa.

I cant say what the current NH is like from mrnice but shanti dose have the only parents to produce NH still.

NH seam very different to Ohaze what are your thoughts Mac ?.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

where old seeds from Nevil's last grail project....
not so WLD as the MR Nice gear...
used 2 girls... and a male ... no reverse...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer

Wild as in Haze i am assuming but still would love to hear what Mac is seeing in the way of differences from the Ohaze to Nevil's haze.

MadMac

far beyond driven...
update...

update...

hello,
here some new pic's...
plants developing fast...

doors x OHz
picture.php

THH x OHz
picture.php

OHz x THH
picture.php

NHz/Malawi x THH
picture.php

NHz x OHz
picture.php

TheDarkStorm

a lime (smaller one most NLD) and Nr#4 (old NHz i'll know grow) and the best male to dust my best OHz girl...
i'll want the big bud's + the more OHz like high and come down
also see the difference and influence of the OHz vs. NHz
thx
Can you just clarify mac please what you mean exactly here.....does WLD in this scenario mean wide leaf drug or does it mean wild.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
of course, it is less wld than MNS gear.. thats why Nevil crossed it to MM, to make NH less wld.. he understood haze deficits of NH very well.. and that´s why spice brothers crossed it with black vietnamese and called it Lieu Hahn.. thats why Mac crossed it with Ohz.. this matter cant be clearer.. all attempts to make it more haze and eliminate northern lights influence in effect..

TheDarkStorm

of course, it is less wld than MNS gear.. thats why Nevil crossed it to MM, to make NH less wld.. he understood haze deficits of NH very well.. and that´s why spice brothers crossed it with black vietnamese and called it Lieu Hahn.. thats why Mac crossed it with Ohz.. this matter cant be clearer.. all attempts to make it more haze and eliminate northern lights influence in effect..

I think wer on about nh...nevils next generation nh...just the breeding about that line ( nh#21 x nh#3 ) so in short nh f2....so its still a5C
Sory mac....your work an pictures look awasome as always.....should be interesting to see all the different varieties youve made.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think wer on about nh...nevils next generation nh...just the breeding about that line ( nh#21 x nh#3 ) so in short nh f2....so its still a5C

you are right, about NHf2, but I think it was not still enough nld for Nevil, thats why he crossed it with MM or Oaxacan, that was my thought. Mac´s results with nhz x ohz cross will be very interesting and I am curious if that cross will able to, not make nhz better - that is clear it will.. at least for true haze lovers, more haze is simply better for us, but to put out some phenotype that can outmatch Mac´s punto rojo phenotype of Ohz.. I believe in Mac´s honesty 100%, so very curious if nhz x ohz will overcome shade of Nhz.. I understand the cross is mainly done to improve seize of buds..

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Fantastic project and work as per usual MM.
Can’t wait to sample some of it in time
Best of luck!
many thx my friend!
you will promised :)

Can you just clarify mac please what you mean exactly here.....does WLD in this scenario mean wide leaf drug or does it mean wild.
wide leaf drug :)

yes... :)

you are right, about NHf2, but I think it was not still enough nld for Nevil, thats why he crossed it with MM or Oaxacan, that was my thought. Mac´s results with nhz x ohz cross will be very interesting and I am curious if that cross will able to, not make nhz better - that is clear it will.. at least for true haze lovers, more haze is simply better for us, but to put out some phenotype that can outmatch Mac´s punto rojo phenotype of Ohz.. I believe in Mac´s honesty 100%, so very curious if nhz x ohz will overcome shade of Nhz.. I understand the cross is mainly done to improve seize of buds..
right... get rid of the devil in the nevil
you know me...

I’d love to see you do a Punto Rojo grow/ comparison with
Original Haze and possible a cross
have 2 PR lines... 1 had intersex issues...
the other will be tested later this year... maybe together with the OHz...
have 15 OHz from the master himself coming...
but lot's of real life work too...
time will tell...
thx @ all

Latest posts

Latest posts