What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kerala Chellakutti

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the Kullu, yes a very nice high to that and worth growing. The Chellakutti is my most psychedelic strain right now. I was surprised to see how I wrote about it here and not excited by the high. It takes a good bit of bud to get things humming, as was said, hehe. Not mild in effect with larger dose. Early tests of buds were lacking in proper drying or curing I guess?

Highly recommend this as trip weed, the Kullu and Manipur are trippy too, but less so. All of them have their own little niche or advantage in effect.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RSC has always been good for me. Some lines would not germinate or not well. I got replacements every time, but sometimes they did not have the line that failed to germinate.

Mango Thai was an elegant buzz and strong enough. Kind of dreamy, almost hybrid but not lethargic at all. ACE has been good too, have not grown the mix. The single strains I got from them were legit.

Latest posts

Latest posts