What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger x Panama feminized limited edition

FranksDank

Here are some photos of my last run that included Golden Tiger x Panama. Flower smells of subtle rotten fruit & once ground is floral & fruity. Amazing terpenes & super sativa smoke!

Attachments

• photo2069151.jpg
    photo2069151.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 230
  • photo2069152.jpg
    photo2069152.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 228
  • photo2069153.jpg
    photo2069153.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 200
  • photo2069154.jpg
    photo2069154.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 208
  • photo2069155.jpg
    photo2069155.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 225

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi orangina, sorry friend :bashhead: I missed your latest post. Please pm or email me in case your last order finally didn't arrive.
Always a pleasure to hear about your current cannabis adventures ;) You are going to love Panama x Bangi Haze fem, it's :abduct:!!
Hope you have had a great summer!

Welcome FranksDank :) A joy to know you are enjoying so much with the terpenes and effects of this Thai, Malawi and Panamanian sativa hybrid!

orangina

Veteran
Hi orangina, sorry friend :bashhead: I missed your latest post. Please pm or email me in case your last order finally didn't arrive.
Always a pleasure to hear about your current cannabis adventures ;) You are going to love Panama x Bangi Haze fem, it's :abduct:!!
Hope you have had a great summer!

Hey Dubi no worries you already replaced my order and everything worked out fine. So please don't take it as a complaint. I was just sooo looking forward to grow the PxBH due to the associated incense flavor.
My summer was nice until I had a sports accident. So I had to rest and couldn't even take care of my plants. Luckily I did popp some other seeds I was less curious about.
My GTxP came to an end and is already being missed by my friends. I am curious how they will like the PxBH.

Thank you for the kind words and the great strains. It's always a pleasure to grow them.
The Malawi x PCK also helped me with the pain, while I was still able to be funny.

CheersO

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hope you are recovering well from the accident orangina :huggy: glad our team solved your case and that the Malawi x PCK provided good relief during these months.
Just attending to finished product (and not flowering time or easiness of cultivation), I rate Panama x Bangi Haze fem over Bangi Congo x Panama fem. You are going to love it, and i'm sure i'm going to love as well to follow your grow diary and reading your smoke report at the end ;)

FranksDank

Thanks dubi! I wish I would have filled my tent with Golden Tiger x Panama. Sativas have always been been my favorite specifically haze varieties. Just the ability to have access to pure Sativa strains is a blessing! Thank you guys so much for what you do.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A new, upgraded Golden Tiger x Panama fem version is finally back :yes:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/ace-seeds/goldentigerxpanamafem.html
I add updated description too. Pics from a happy grower :tiphat:

EXTREMELY POWERFUL AND PRODUCTIVE 100% SATIVA SUPER HYBRID

Hybrid between the 10th generation Panama Goddess and our most potent, psychedelic and high yielding Thai dominant Golden Tiger mother.

This 100% sativa hybrid follows in the wake of our development of super powerful and high yielding sativa hybrids between Malawi and Panama, where Golden Tiger's Thai genetics adds even more trippy effects if possible.

The yield of Golden Tiger x Panama is simply stunning, forming giant and wide colas with excellent flower/leaf ratio and exuberant final reflowerings that mean this hybrid has the potential to produce our most extremely high yields, exceeding even the Killer A5 Haze, Malawi x Panama and the Panama x Malawi limited edition in this aspect.

A feminized limited edition, available while stocks last.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
POLYHYBRID
100 % SATIVA

FLOWERING INDOORS: 11-13 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: END OF OCTOBER / EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 21-26 %
CBD: 0.2 %
CBG: 1.1 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Golden Tiger x 10[SUP]th[/SUP] generation elite Panama Goddess.
STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure: tall, vigorous and well-branched, yet robust and strong.
BOUQUET: Strong aromas of vanilla cream, lemon and incense, with luscious floral and musky hints, and a dangerous organic/rotten background.
HIGH: Trippy, complex and accelerated effect of boundless power. Mentally and physically very profound and long lasting.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, increasing to high or very high at the maximum peak of floral production.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finished4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	132.3 KB ID:	18079538

Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finishing7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	18079532

Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finishing5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	240.9 KB ID:	18079534

Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finishing5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	240.9 KB ID:	18079534
Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama indoor plant finished2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.8 KB ID:	18079535
Click image for larger version  Name:	Golden Tiger x Panama ziggo indoor cola harvested3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	193.7 KB ID:	18079536

Attachments

• Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finished4.jpg
    Golden Tiger x Panama indoor cola finished4.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 152

El Quijote

Hybrid between the 10th generation Panama Goddess and our most potent, psychedelic and high yielding Thai dominant Golden Tiger mother.

This 100% sativa hybrid follows in the wake of our development of super powerful and high yielding sativa hybrids between Malawi and Panama, where Golden Tiger's Thai genetics adds even more trippy effects if possible.

The yield of Golden Tiger x Panama is simply stunning, forming giant and wide colas with excellent flower/leaf ratio and exuberant final reflowerings that mean this hybrid has the potential to produce our most extremely high yields, exceeding even the Killer A5 Haze, Malawi x Panama and the Panama x Malawi limited edition in this aspect.

POLYHYBRID
100 % SATIVA

FLOWERING INDOORS: 11-13 WEEKS

STRUCTURE: Pure sativa structure: tall, vigorous and well-branched, yet robust and strong.
BOUQUET: Strong aromas of vanilla cream, lemon and incense, with luscious floral and musky hints, and a dangerous organic/rotten background.
HIGH: Trippy, complex and accelerated effect of boundless power. Mentally and physically very profound and long lasting.

GROWING TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the growing stage, increasing to high or very high at the maximum peak of floral production.

:tiphat:extremely large flowers and looks very resinous, this strain must be extremely productive outdoors!!

Taima-da

Eye popping.
This one looks incredible, never managed to obtain a past release.
I'm hoping the resellers grab a few packs for wider distribution.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for your interest :wave: Seedsman already has GT x Panama stock and ships worldwide.

Taima-da

Well that was fast!
I was waiting for them (seedsman👆) to update their site, saw it had been this morning, put some in my cart, signed up to the vendor by which time both this and GT.v3 seem to be sold out again.😮
Hopefully there are enough in the pipeline for a restock soon.(?)

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Taima-da kindly email them since Seedsman stock levels can be different depending on your location.
GT 3 fem re stock will be announced next week, Seedsman should have both available (or will re stock them soon).

Old Fogey

POLYHYBRID
100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS:
11-13 WEEKS

GROWING TIPS

View attachment 18079538

View attachment 18079532
View attachment 18079534
View attachment 18079533 View attachment 18079535 View attachment 18079536
Hello Dubi.

At the end of July, 2022 this is the description I see on your website:

Hybrid between our 10th generation Panama Goddess and a very special Golden Tiger mother with great yields, short flowering and penetrating organic/rotten terpenes.

Peace

Old Fogey

Hi Dubi,

Is the same mother with rotten organic smelling pheno as the first batch or a stronger more thai dominant pheno?
It would appear that the strain description hasn't been updated on the Ace site. And yet the photos attached to the new description above are there to see in the gallery on their site.

I bought a pack a few weeks ago, I'm really looking forward to growing them out.

Peace

Garmonbozia

Ok thank you for this information.
I bought 2 packs because i fell in love with Golden Tiger and Panama but i had a malawi pheno with my GT and i hope a more thai expression.
I already have to test the GT Thai dominant 3rd version too.

Last edited:

Boss Cocky

Ok thank you for this information.
I bought 2 packs because i fell in love with Golden Tiger and Panama but i had a malawi pheno with my GT and i hope a more thai expression.
I already have to test the GT Thai dominant 3rd version too.
No problem.
You shouldn't have any dramas finding a great one out of 2 packs. Daylight will be getting long enough to pop my pack in 5 weeks. Can't wait!

Hello, if anyone has finished a run of this strain in 2022 would like to know your impressions of it and especially the light schedule and how long in blooming, this is indoors.
I read the thread so far but want more information and thank you.

Latest posts

Latest posts