What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Rest in Peace brother... I'm gonna miss you...

I'll have a fatty rolled up to share with you when we meet up again one day....

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah,I'm glad the mods are doing a good keeping his memories intact.were all gonna miss him but at least he'll never actually be gone here

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I am a longtime friend of S4L, and I am saddened to have to report that he moved on to his next existence on Saturday morning on Oct. 26th. He had been confined to a bed in a nursing home for over a month due to an infection in the discs in his back, and the pain he was in was considerable, so in a way it is a blessing that his suffering is over. I've been helping him for years as he became more handicapped, and I know very well the help he got from beautiful people here, and I want to thank each and every person who helped him. Your contact with him made his life bearable, and his pain manageable. The home put him on heavy pain medications and I firmly believe it was the loss of contact with this site along with the loss of contact with Suzi, his puppy who he loved so much that led to his health failing. Again, thank you so much for the difference you made in his life. You know who you are, and I ask blessings for each and every one of you.

Thank you for this message. His conscious as represented here was quite beautiful and will be sorely missed. I can only imagine that you understood the depth and value of his humanity and I find that quite beautiful as well and thank you deeply for being close to him.

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Damn Stoner was one of the good ones wasn't he? Needless to say he'll be missed my his friends. ICMAG friends included.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
going to miss his humor, ribald comments & pictures of incredible young ladies. don't know where he found them all. good to know Suzi is in good hands...:tiphat:

Chuck E. Kush and 5 Star Farms are deeply saddened to learn this terrible news.
Stoner4Life was a good person to me, and will truly be missed.
Gonna miss the treats in my inbox.
Prayers for all that knew and loved him. I'm stunned and almost speechless.
RIP S4L

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh no. Turn away for a moment and a great person leaves the earth. RIP S4L. Always enjoyed our chats and your sense of humor. You were one of the real ones.

Packing one for you. Puff Puff...pass. :joint:

dank.Frank

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Crying hard reading these posts, he repped the best pics,
and he is a giant among us now and will be sorely missed.

But never forgotten. Never.

A million rep points will be bestowed to him.

goddamit.