What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi @dilettante Green Honduras Haze is a 100 % tropical sativa of pristine clear-energetic effects without come down or ceiling, while Honduras A5 Haze is a 75 % sativa dom hybrid, heavier on Colombian Honduras side, heavier due to Colombian Haze A, and also from the strong, narcotic NL #5.

Glad to see you are finally going to flower yours @OZZ_ :D

dilettante

Hi @dilettante Green Honduras Haze is a 100 % tropical sativa of pristine clear-energetic effects without come down or ceiling, while Honduras A5 Haze is a 75 % sativa dom hybrid, heavier on Colombian Honduras side, heavier due to Colombian Haze A, and also from the strong, narcotic NL #5.

Thanks for the reply. This is what I thought. Did you already try the Green Haze x Zamaldelica? Would it be similar to the Green Honduras Haze? I guess stronger and less friendly and warm.

OZZ_

Veteran

YES! Me too! It has been a long time coming, way too long. I recently revamped my room now though and just yesterday did some rearranging …. and was able to fit an independent tent specifically for sativas. So I should be able to finally run more satties back to back on a regular rotation. I’ll be posting more soon as I start working through the ACE stockpile I’ve accumulated over the years…. Starting with these guys right here.

I’m only running two plants in there this time because I have a feeling this Green Honduras Haze is gonna want some space even in a small pot. Flowered out at this size (I’ll be flipping very very soon) I’m fully expecting a 5’ plant and a 13-16 week flowering time. We will see!

Last edited: