What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Punch

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
Ready after 95 days!
Purple punch from barneys
picture.php

Which one is punch?
picture.php

Desert Dan

Veteran
purple punch = 2018 blackberry kush :)

I can concur that this is indeed true… It looks and smells like it is going to be a banger, but has the most bland flavor and high. It is the definition of “pretendo” but damn is she ever frosty!

If you insist on running punch, you would be better served hunting through some seeds to find a pheno with flavor and function 🤙

-DD

goingrey

How has it stayed so relevant for years when no one ever has a good word to say about it? Super high yielder?

Shmobious

I’ve smoked some really good purple punch’s coming out of Mendo, humco, and the bay, specifically what was going around ‘18-‘20, maybe a lil in ‘21. Sweet and soft nose that leaves your senses feeling like they’re wrapped in a cozy purple bubble. Can’t really describe the terps, but they are there, and they can be really good if done right. I haven’t been able to find it around here the last year or so, kinda bummed.

madalasatori

Veteran
This purple punch I’ve got here is my favourite smoke in ages. Very clear, motivational happy high. Makes me get up and do the dishes. Totally different to some descriptions I read. Looks cool smells nice tastes meh.

Latest posts

Latest posts