What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Eye Candy- Post your ROLS pics here

G

growingcrazy

Does this count?

picture.php

Satori on day 11 of veg in the no-till.

GC

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Funny....there is that title to the thread thingy. You know,"post your ROLS pix here" that whole thing.....

That's like you showing up at a place that cooks only burgers and then ordering a veggie sandwich.

It's as clear as night and day what the OP meant when he made the thread.

You should probably go check yer ph bro....

Wow, you have a great attitude ;) Most people have no idea what ROLS even means.

I dont have to PH I use BioBizz :tiphat:

D

dogfishheadie

"most of those people" you are referring to, ya know the ones that make threads in the organic section of this website that consistently ask the same question over & over about PH'ing, flushing, cal-mag deficiencies, using the elite FF mix and dolomite lime. the ones who's thread view count is lucky to break 75 views because you can tell within two sentences that it's painfully obvious that they put little to no effort into educating themselves and the plants they hope to one day be able grow.

then you have those that "get it". the ones that no longer buy into the myth based gardening techniques from the past twenty plus years. the ones that aren't dropping hundreds of dollars each cycle on nutes and ferts because some dude at a grow shop "sold" them on a line of shitty products created by some jabroney who decided one day it's the best and only way to grow the phat buds. you know, the ones that make and read the threads that have over 400,000+ views and consistently grow some of the most amazing bud in the world.

oh, and if you don't know what ROLS is....you're doing it wrong.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoa whoa! the debate is over before it even started

invocation {the OP} said; 'the only rule is that you post the strain name'

so there you have it

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
whoa whoa! the debate is over before it even started

invocation {the OP} said; 'the only rule is that you post the strain name'

so there you have it

yeah I forgot that, so I just took my pics down to clear up any controversy.

We're on to your game Frank.

can someone please tell me what is wrong with dank.frank's methods of organic gardening? I understand I haven't recycled my soil yet and forgot to write the strain names so I believe that is where most of my hate came from but as far as I know dank.frank has followed the "rules" 100%

And while I am talking about rules here... This thread is for
Recycled Organic Living Soil, correct?
So why is it in the organic soil section and not the Organic Recycled Soil section?

Peace guys. Not trying to stir anything up here... I never understood how all the organic guys get into fights about who is "more" organic and stuff lol, we should all be trying to team together and get everyone to grow organic instead of spending our time fighting!

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I came back here to post a few more pics...but after seeing what is happening...again...like always over here... I think I'll just take my previous posts / pics down.

I don't want to be associated with the attitude of this thread...

And here I thought it was the organic soil forum...silly me.

dank.Frank

Nothing was directed at you, and I am not even sure what attitude you are referring to, other than your lame duck attitude? Man up, don't blame shit on other peoples attitude. Either post picks or move on, don't be a martyr. Love your work, but that attitude has to go brother.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Probs because unfortunately that sub-sub forum is a little dead.

I am not sure DF's methods are as well documented as the ROLS style. Beautiful pics anyways...

Kashmala Moon

Grapefruit x Reclining Buddah

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Oh look it's my latest fan. I love you too man~
The point is not buying things....duh!
Biobizz is an overpriced product marketed to those who can't figure out how real soil works. In other words I'm sorry you are a victim of marketing and you are unable or uneducated on how to source your own materials and components.
But I'll have to hand it to ya,it works well on that hay pheno eh...

Pretty fucking yellowed out for having that many white pistils bro ya think?..oh...look at those crispy tips...ouch.......Don't forget to flush~

invocation

I pull 1 gram a watt all day especially with the advice of the above. Let's just say you spend a little time and work with these methods not only will you save money, you will yield, and most important you will express the true potential of the plant. I've done the chem and bottle thing so I know all too well.

20130404065957.jpg

20130403102631.jpg

Gram a watt all day under 600s. I'm gonna change the rules to ROLS only. I didn't think I needed to mention. Let me edit my first post.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Gascanastan, I know all about soil and soil structure, and microbes, bacteria, and living soils, i've built all my own soils in the past, from super soil to, just using teas. This is the method that is currently working for me. The proof is in the pudding. Nothing against your "ROLS" method, it's just the attitude you pricks come out with in these threads. Holier than thou type of shit. Bad attitudes all around.

I use bottled products because they allow me to grow the way that I want, I know what i'm putting in the soil, when i'm putting it in the soil, and how the plants will react to it.

And yah, that "hay" pheno sucked balls. ;) Much love with your future endeavors. You must have allot of "fans" huh? :good: :YaRight: :jerkit:

Last edited:

Gascanastan

Gone but NOT forgotten...
Veteran
Nothing against your "ROLS" method, it's just the attitude you pricks come out with in these threads. Holier than thou type of shit. Bad attitudes all around...
That's where your perception get's skewed....you're not on the bus.

To many you appear equal in contrast....yet actually appear more like just another guy with his head in the sand who bought into that shit.

I grew like you did for years...then awoke. Holier than though we are?...hardly..more awake than dreaming is more like it.

Good luck~

bigshrimp

Veteran
About six weeks, kinda lost track lol. I never knew it was so hard to take good pictures of nuggets.

Props to you all with the camera skills!

invocation

About six weeks, kinda lost track lol. I never knew it was so hard to take good pictures of nuggets.

Props to you all with the camera skills!

No shit right! Props to all and their skills. My intent of this thread was to keep the new ROL thread nice and clean and figured this would be our pretty picture dumping ground. I think it's doing quite well.

Thanks for all your contributions!!!! :thank you: :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts