What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fallen returns to the great outdoors.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Well after a long winter and seemingly endless spring, in which i had given up hope of hearing from my friend in the country, i finally got a call 2 weeks ago and was told we were a go for this year again. so i went through my veg room, and pulled out 6 nice specimens, 3 abusive, 2 f-13 and a blockhead, and took them in their 2 gallon pots the 45 miles to my friends farm. They got a bit beat up in transit, but i am told that they are recovering nicely. so we dug some nice holes, i feel the plot is lucky as i dug out a horseshoe from one of the holes and hung it up. after putting the original 6 in we decided that there was room for more, so 2 days later i took out 4 more abusives.

since last year we have trimmed out a bit of the over head foliage allowing for good sun most of the day. last year as some may recall i did a little run with a c99, a old time moonshine, and a true blueberry, i had a decent experience and learned a bit too, but most importantly i had some tasty smoke for a while. so with out further hesitation, some pics of the beginning of the 09 season under that great h.i.d. in the sky.

the horseshoe for luck

the original 6 still in their pots

f-13 in its pot

and in the ground

abusive in its pot

and in the ground

blockhead in the pot

blockhead in the ground

and finally the original 6 in the ground

stay tuned for more, prolly a photo update this week, for 2 weeks in the ground.

peace -fb

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
fB wookiebush!!
Howzit brother..?? First poster up in this biatch.. That is a nice lil plot there, I hope they grow friggn into roided out monsters.. Ill be watching as usual.. peace..

sack

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Good Luck
Lookin like some NICE dirt there
I be right here....by this outlet (gotta plug in my Volcano) Watchin
:woohoo:

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
I went out today and visited my outdoor plot, and i was suprised to see the f-13 budding out really hard. everything else is looking good too. well heres some pics:

the "family plot"

some abusives

blockhead

f-13

see how the f-13 is flowering out hard?

peace and thanks for stoppin by
-fb

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kind of late to be planting....you must live in a warmer climate eh? they look like dandy plants to introduce to the great outdoors. are they clones?

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
yeah they are clones smokey, i had no choice but wait my friend whos place we do this at had a bunch of family crisis' to deal with and we got a late start. But started none the less, and soon enough it will be finished with us playing snip n clip in oct, judging from the way the f-13 is flowering i think we will be doing a couple different harvests. we should be good to get done with the rest third or fourt week of oct.

peace -fb

E

EasyMyohoDisco

The blockhead was top notch BUDDY! Me and the missus send a big hug over your way brother! Happy New Year indeed!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now wandering in the Outdoor heavens. Thanks for your contribution to IC, Fallen Buddha.