What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3grape krush,3chemDD,2Hashberry,3 Ogxblue sat 2.2 from seed

bambam

That's what i got going for my first coco run. I will have pics up in a day or so. Still waiting for the ogxblue sat 2.2 to get to my post box but the others are green little seedlings @ 2 days. i am thinking of going 12/12 to sex but i wont start that till the others get here!

SYSTEM: Bio COCO Bale, Pure blend pro nutes, Ro water,2x2(seedling)tent,T-5 light, and a can fan(over kill but more air circulation cant be a bad thing)
Vegg-600watt mh for 5-6weeks

Flower-1000hps this will be a tree grow i hope with the 5-6 week veg in the 3gallon pots

I am doing a feed to waste hand watering system in 16oz cups then on to 3gallon pots!

As noted this is my first coco run! I come with a DWC background(and still doing it) but want to see how groth rates, yeild and easy of growing compare. Just to many of you guys running nice hand watered grows not to try it.....That being said please fell free to let me have it if you see something wrong or if i have done something incorrect. I am doing this to learn so any help would be nice.

COCO soaked and in the cups..... Pics of seedlings come tom! Get a seat and lets do this!

BAMBAM :joint:

bambam

Got my % rates on my beans if anyone cares lol! Love this could not have asked for better.

Chem DD 3-3

Grape Kush 3-3

Hashberry2-2*The Hashberry beans just exploded. 36hours and had fully shed all shell.

bambam

:rasta: Yo just wanted to hit you guys with a bit of 1st time coco growing. Sorry on the wait but things come along that make a thread get held up! WORK! lol I am a funk ass office rat and yea i rather be doing this....On with my little show.

1.Things to come:

2.The "spot". Not all that cool but its special to me!

3.Chem DD

4.Grape Krush

5.OG(sfv) X Blue sat 2.2 SOL 100 germ but behind due to well you know how it goes. :joint:

6.Sourbbx3 X Sourbbx4

few more coming not just putting it all on one so dont trip.:)

7. And then I look past my nice hi end beans and what do I find?? The most growth in the garden..Hashberry! These are loco in coco! Strong as hell and well out growing all the others.

Thats all for now! The plants are all getting 5ml of pbp grow and 5ml of Liquid Karma plus 1ml per gallon of Cal-mag! In a few days I will for sure step that up to 10pbp , 10LK and Still dont know how much i should step up the cal-mag yet but i was thinging like 2ml per gallon. Keep the 5-1 ratio that i have going atm......Anyone that would like to chime in please do so! BamBam :joint:

bambam

Today I am setting up the flowering area. Should be cool to see what i can come up with with 2000watts of funk for flower..600watts vegg

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
lookin like a good start.

maaan.....

wish i had that list when i first went at it...
red bud skunk was pretty much as highend as it got.
hahahaa....

be sure ta keep us updated.
i wanna see how the grape krush turns out

-h.c.-

:lurk:

bambam

Thanks for coming along for this trip. I will have some updates very soon for ya so you can see the grape krush do (lets hope)her thing!

clowntown

Veteran
Very nice start :yes:

If I may make a suggestion... put the ChemDD's into flower a little bit later than the rest, so that in the (likely) case that they herm, the rest of your plants won't be affected.

bambam

Hey clowntown thanks for the thumbs up and the good start. I seen a post i belive that you stated you let them go 75days? I got so many (to me) other plants gk,ogxbluesat,hashberry,sbbx3xsbx4,and others that I may just do a long veg with the others and run the chem's first and give them the entire flower room. Hell the chems are 12inches tall already. May let them go another week of vegg and flip them small and take clones. What do ya think?

clowntown

Veteran
Yeah I let mine go 75 days.

That could work, too... I would just avoid mixing them at the critical times... which IME would be around the 60-70 day window, where perhaps even a wider window (I've heard of full-blown herming CDD's too).

I've noticed the CDD's are fairly light feeders and stretch a good amount, and would recommend you top them (then again I recommend everyone top everything!).

After flowering the CDD's, I'd give the room & walls a nice wipe-down with some bleach just to kill any possible rogue pollen.

bambam

Dude clowntown I have seen a shit ton of these hermi out! I got the one pack cause i wanted a good male to cross with my Double Strawberry D, and a Grape Krush. I am sure i will get one male out of the 3chem dd's i got. If i get me that lucky lady then i will cross the male chem to the female chem in hopes to fix the hermi issue or just to have more seeds to find a true lady. And hell i think that a Grape Krush X Chem DD cross could be nice. Lets hope so! Have a good one clown!

bambam

Nice to see you could make it in rule. I hope it keeps going smooth like it has been. This is my first coco grow and i am sure i will have some problems. The more i grow with this stuff the more i keep thinking how simple it is. For all you folks looking in i will have some pics and updates soon......BamBam

bambam

Well the update time is now! Nice to have a good update for the crew! :joint: Take a look and give me some feedback on the grow. As you will see my chem dd (one plant) is showing some yellowing and i dont get it. The others are all loving the nutes up to this point but i belive its to much for this one.

Last edited:

skar

hey bambam,

glad to see you running these genetics..especially the OGK x BluSat 2.2..you will be in love for ever with these ladies..still in my top 3 after more than a year that i tried them for the first time...

i will keep an eye on your nice and clean garden buddy ;)

have a good day !

skar

bambam

Thanks guys for all the kind words and the post. I dont have many people looking in but the ones that are i will give ya a good show. Never doubt that. Hope to prove it on i icmag! Peace and all you guys be safe and just know i am smoking on the goods. BamBam! :rasta:

clowntown

Veteran
I'm watching, just kinda quietly... :lurk:

So far it looks like you have everything under control :yes: so I didn't feel I had anything to add.

Last edited:
R

rule35sub1

Looks good, I see you have to different phenos of the GK, which do you like better?
The plant all look great so far bro.

bambam

Well i do have two different phenos of the GK...One Indica and one sat. I dont know what one i like better cause they are all from seed. Hope the indica one is a girl! She smells like a dream and grows nice. The sativa one is a much slower grower! Thanks for checking in rule! Hey bro you see the dsd! yummy!