What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold Pheno's

razer

I need help making a list of gold/yellow color plants any and all input will be appreciated

skar

some strains like the Yumbolt from Sagarmatha have this "golden" color when they are well cured.

The more these buds cure the more they tend to have these golden hues.

peace

DRorganic

Veteran
kalimist has a golden look at least the pheno i had it was gold with sparkly shine from the tricome coverage.and i use to get some gold back in the 70s called acapulco gold bud .it had seeds but was gold i guess it was dryed out doors in the sun.bad to the bone stone

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Pull the ferts a couple weeks early and its enough to cause a lot of strains to go yellow.

XtaS

I've red from somewhere that theres three different phenos of Kodiak Gold and one of those is golden. Have some beans waiting for good moment and hoping then to get the golden one.