What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana OG

Took a couple pics during chop. These are at about 66 - 67 days. Chunky buggers in that grocery bag.

zx6ywz.jpg

t65cic.jpg

skar

very nice Bob ! i harvested my first BananaOG three weeks ago and it's one of the tastiest of the batch.

enjoy the fruits of your labour =)

Peace

G

guest5703

Straight into the bag eh?? Does it dry them faster??? I'd like that ;)

nycKid

Bob to those in the know...banana OG is the shit bro...nice work..I got a shit load of em goin right now along with SourMintChocolate

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
real nice....i grew one plant an f2 from seed that i got as a sbay freebie .finished at 60 days real well and had a fuel smell ... was stinky only when touched while in grow...yeilded around 2 oz compared to about 1 and bit from the other strains from that grow or yeilded just aswell as 70 day strains...had some big plans to grow again but reveg dont look like its gona happen....been trying for a couple months ....many sites for shoots to grow but only 3 look close to doing anything....in the last weeks all the rest of the sites look to be dying off...shame really....
..got 11 more seeds ...hope theres something nice of better waiting....if ya gotem ...growem its worth it.HH. =]-~

Hey Aero- what up

little late in the reply but...

No, unfortunately I don't have this cut anymore. Looking at these pics from 2 years ago, I had forgot how sick those buds were, damn.

shaolin36er

whats the average yield like on this cut?

Yield is unreal Louie!!!! 2 pounds a light all day. 4 plants under each 1000watt yields 8 zips a plant!!!! Its no joke!!!

And Bobs that is a sweet pic and looks likes you grew them very well. Ive had Banana Og straight from the O-Kid and probaly gonna see him in a week or so. Dude is full of knowledge. The banana og cuts are avalible in the LA area if anyone is interested in growing them. Banana Og is a winner in my book!!!

CobbCreekBob

just got some today to get rooted and goin, love the taste and buzz of what Ive sampled, but cousin bob's buds look much better than what I've seen grown, Great job, Bob

Latest posts

Latest posts