What's new

"Afghan hashish haul may be world's biggest"

Hashish - 237 tonnes x 1000 kilos per tonne = 237 000 kilos % 400 000 000 dollars = 1687.7 dollars per kilogram % 1000 grams per kilogram = 1.68 dollars per gram at wholesale level (where?).

Opium - 5.1 tonnes x 1000 kilos per tonne = 5 100 kilos % 30 000 000 dollars = 5882.3 dollars per kilogram % 1000 grams per kilogram = 5.88 dollars per gram at wholesale level (where?).

The opium figures are in my opinion exageratted, typical propaganda reprinted by "journalists" who dont have a clue nor are interested in getting it, sadly this happens everywhere.

The "taliban" sells hash and opium the drug war led by the usa (wich also sells drugs)destroys them and both are terrorists, fuck them.

devilgoob

Veteran
i wish i could program millions of bugs to pick up the hash and translocate it into ppl's coffee n what not.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
he drug war led by the usa (wich also sells drugs)destroys them

Surely not, it kinda makes them stronger ! Since the US-led invasion of Afghanistan the opium production have been increasing year after year! War on drugs in just another "good" reason for US&Co to settle in Afghanistan.

And by the way, it is total brainwash to talk about Taleban. Taleban were those who controlled Afghanistan prior to the invasion and most of them have been killed actually (and sometimes in genuine mass murders right under the nose, if not with approval, of US army!). In Pakistan there are Taleban, like in Waziristan or Swat where those want to introduce Islamic rule & sharia. In Afghanistan, a vast majority are just freedom fighters, fighting to free them country from an outside invader (during the Russian invasion, mujaheeddin were also labeled as terrorist by the invader, no ?).
I'm not talking here about the goat-fuckers who hide themselves behind suicide bombers (seemingly about 50% of suicide bombers are forced to do so, the other half is brainwashed) or Arabic & Uzbek pigs who spread their shit in local people's mind.

Irie !

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
i bet after they blew it up...the airforce rangers would skydive into that smoke on their parachutes...lmao

S

snookster

Here's a pretty pic. for ya....taken from a Mexican drug lord's house. Look what they found!

S

snookster

In the story it didn't say how much money the authorities found, but, man just look at that!! Brings tear to your eye, doesn't it!?

B

British_Bulldog

Wow, it's hard to even imagine what 237,000 kilos of hash looks like!

Damn shame it went up in smoke; it would've been great to have spread that around Europe where most people smoke very low grade.

Peace

HMT

could be just bullshit to lots of black smoke maybe tyres :muahaha:
anyone seen any Crater holes from the 1000 pound bombs used :confused:

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
thats crazy could you imagine blowing up that big a hash by putting a bomb in the middle? thered be burnin chunks of hash flyin everywhere, you could cut the end off a coke bottle set it over a chunk and in 5 sec have a hoot that would knock you on your ass LOL :rasta:

C

Chamba

you're right flubnutz...there would big chunks of hash scattered for a thousand feet or more.

I bet there are kids in the area going around collecting it now

devilgoob wrote "i wish i could program millions of bugs to pick up the hash and translocate it into ppl's coffee n what not."

lol devilgoob, you must of been downwind of that hash while it was burning.... either that or we must think alike.

meanwhile 1200 Taliban have escaped from jail....the used suicide bombers and the gunmen rode motorcycles....my suggestion is to withdraw all the foreign troops in Afghanistan and sent in a battalion of Hells Angels...for one thing they are will cost nothing as they self-finance and they will blend right in with their beards and long hair...I reckon, that in 3 months the Taliban would of been beaten up so bad they would of disappeared or joined the Angels, meth will replace opium and there will be alot more titty bars in Kandahar than there is right now.

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
meanwhile 1200 Taliban have escaped from jail

Ach nein ! about a third of them were insurgents, other ones were common right prisonners.

my suggestion is to withdraw all the foreign troops in Afghanistan and sent in a battalion of Hells Angels...for one thing they are will cost nothing as they self-finance and they will blend right in with their beards and long hair...I reckon, that in 3 months the Taliban would of been beaten up so bad they would of disappeared or joined the Angels, meth will replace opium and there will be alot more titty bars in Kandahar than there is right now.

haha ! Excellent ! Great script for a good B-Movie, suggest it to Tarentino !

Irie !

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
i doubt it highly.....that it is true....they most likely stole it all and blew up their dry food rations

Chamba said:
you're right flubnutz...there would big chunks of hash scattered for a thousand feet or more.

I bet there are kids in the area going around collecting it now

devilgoob wrote "i wish i could program millions of bugs to pick up the hash and translocate it into ppl's coffee n what not."

lol devilgoob, you must of been downwind of that hash while it was burning.... either that or we must think alike.

meanwhile 1200 Taliban have escaped from jail....the used suicide bombers and the gunmen rode motorcycles....my suggestion is to withdraw all the foreign troops in Afghanistan and sent in a battalion of Hells Angels...for one thing they are will cost nothing as they self-finance and they will blend right in with their beards and long hair...I reckon, that in 3 months the Taliban would of been beaten up so bad they would of disappeared or joined the Angels, meth will replace opium and there will be alot more titty bars in Kandahar than there is right now.

thanks for starting my day with a smile and laugh, the tim russert stuff is depressing.

allow me to frame ur idea a different way, if the angels did make it to afghanistan. wouldn't they be like the brotherhood of eternal love plus meth and motorcycles...?? NeoClassicism in effect. :headbange

whatever happened to those guys anyway.....

Latest posts

Latest posts