What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Local Florida Buds

G

Guest 16149

we exist, we just keep low profiles, especially with the Nazi like climate for growers it is getting to be down here. Grow quiet, but grow :)

R

Rood Spook

My Brothers in WPB call that Fire!!Its some tasty weed more often than not,always worked for me :rasta:

S

snookster

Ya'll be real cool down there...South Fla. boy here that has just heard some REALLY BAD SHIT concering home growers. New laws will bring you down with prison time I've just heard. Moved outta there last year, and live in the Northern Mountains now. Be cool!! HAPPY GROW MY BROTHERS!!

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Yeah that doesnt look like locally grown, unless florida is now next to canada. Thats beasters for sure. Good ole pre-kiefed beaster. Hah why would you think that looks fresh or local?

Murphle

I'd smoke em! South florida has some dank ass shit! I was getting gas last summer at a GS @the bottom of key largo. Some hippie dude wandered up to me. At first I thought he was selling his ass(that kinda place), but it turned out he wanted to trade sum buds for cash to get to some state park in the lower keys. I got 7 grams for 20 bux of sum of the dankest shit(sativa) I ever smoked. Dude said t was grown in the WPB area.

G

Guest 16149

Here is some Florida bud locally grown, I know I grew it
Geisha-Head

Darkside- Moonshineman

MSG - Moonshineman

Strawberry Kush-Reservoir

Prophet-Grindhouse

Blue Sonja-Grindhouse

Just to name a few :)

Last edited:

KindBudKid

Blaner... Whats up bro.. Mad props for representin the FLA... Right there with ya. Doin that damn thing, in the shadows.

D

dankbudz

the gainesville area actually has some really dank herb. everywhere else ive been in florida has nothing but the beast

G

COOL BUMP!!!

When we cant post pics hahahaha.....

Anyways that bud is the old FL haze shit!!
Stays nice and tight in this HOT ASSED..HUMID
as a MUTHA..CLIMATE from HELLLLLL...................
Come on down if you think im joking............feel like temps of 130~
yes one hundred and thirty degrees,never mind what a thermometre says?

THe POINT is that it has the ability to keep the nodes jam tight,
when everythin else airs it self out over time giving you a leafy plant.....
Most strains tight like that last about 5 to 6 years TOPS,then turn leafy?????
Cool aint they,nice orange hairs but the calyx size is microscopic.......from the tropic!
Again what a good BUMPed thread from 04'.......NOW if i could just get that strain???

Latest posts

Latest posts