What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

am i over watering coco

R

Rab.C

is you're second nesbitt by any chance,, lol.

haha aye it is i am going to try feeding once a day maybe twice i only have a cpl of plants. so thought it might help but i will defos be feeding
once a day for Sure every other day they were drying out too much
thanks for the info and replys al70 every bit of info helps me grow dank
Peace Rab

al70

Veteran
yeah rab, 6.5 liter pots, dont need it every day, cut back a little and you'll be surprised, twice a week, once they dont go completely dry, they'll dry out a little quicker in the 6.5s, just keep an eye on em, i used to use 11 liter pots, never again, waste of nutes and time, they'll be fine, you're spoilling them, they're weeds, treat em a little rough and they'll respond better, goodluck.

al70

Veteran
they look lovely, one feed a day when lights go on, a little splash before lights out, nice harvest on the way, get some blackstrap molasses for you're flush, i highly recommend, goodluck rab.

R

Rab.C

they look lovely, one feed a day when lights go on, a little splash before lights out, nice harvest on the way, get some blackstrap molasses for you're flush, i highly recommend, goodluck rab.

thanks al70 i will get some blackstrap molasses do you use it last 2 weeks

al70

Veteran
yeah when you're flushing, dissolve a tablespoon of blackstrap in warm water and add to you're water for the first week keep adding half amount of calmag, 2nd week just tap water with molasses until chop, goodluck.

FJ2000

The cool thing about coco is you can treat it more like a soil and water it every few days with almost complete control of your nutrients or like hydro and just drip solution almost constantly. It’s all about your goals and level of effort/investment. Hand watering 30 plus plants sounds like a nightmare to some, others love to spend hours a day in their room. I only have 8 plants on drippers but love to leave them alone for a few days.. It gets me amped to see how much they can grow in just 48 hours.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep doing what you're doing. Don't let 'em dry out. If you do a second watering, time it closer to 6hrs into light. They don't need water close to night cycle unless they dry over night.

R

Rab.C

Keep doing what you're doing. Don't let 'em dry out. If you do a second watering, time it closer to 6hrs into light. They don't need water close to night cycle unless they dry over night.

i am feeding once a day at 9am because they feel nearly dry at that time mikell and they seem to be doing ok. for that feeding.

Latest posts

Latest posts