What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Air Hockey Adition - Looking for Advice

AirAdam28

I had a Tornado foosball table for ages, or even decades, I can't remember when I bought it and it broke. Everything was so flimsy and bad that I had to get rid of it but it served me well. Now I have an empty space in my living room and I want to fill it will an air hockey table, but I don't want those big versions because I don't have the room for it.
Do you think that should go with a smaller version or should I go with the foldable table? That way I can fold it up against the wall when I don't use it so I will save some space but I am not sure if it is a good idea. I don't know if the table will collapse after some time, does anybody know anything about folding game tables?

SOURCE FOR FOLDING TABLE IDEA: TOP 15 BEST AIR HOCKEY TABLE REVIEWS IN 2019

Latest posts

Latest posts