What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Robot's room upgrade

RockinRobot

Some bud shots from the Amnesia X TT at 47 days.

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

Well the new room is running well. Temps just a touch higher than I wanted with all 3 lights running full power and 88° outside temps. When the last bay is empty I will relocate the ballasts outside the room into the veg area.

Also trying the KISS method on right bin. Nothing but Maxi-bloom dry. So far it's been more stable than Lucas formula with GH nutes and growth is even better. Buds forming faster.

Left to right 56 days, 37 days and 12 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

What a difference 8 days make. I'm loving the Maxi-bloom. I have been using GH 3 part in Lucas formula from the beginning. Last year I used Maxi-bloom in my backyard bato bucket system for veggies and it was great. Having read the K.I.S.S. thread and others praising it I figured the new room was the perfect test bed. Bud set was faster and growth has far outpaced the Lucas Formula. I'm sold.

These are at 20 days

picture.php

These are at 45 days.

picture.php

Bud from the plants at 64 days. Getting really frosty. Planning to chop on Monday.

picture.php

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Nice yeald Robot, garden looks beautiful!

Do you have a dust filter on your air in-take, for the air cooled hoods?

I found my cooltubes and bulps got dirty really fast, when I just pulled unfiltered air thru em.

RockinRobot

Nice yeald Robot, garden looks beautiful!

Do you have a dust filter on your air in-take, for the air cooled hoods?

I found my cooltubes and bulps got dirty really fast, when I just pulled unfiltered air thru em.

I pull air through a 14" diameter 40" tall carbon filter. I just recirculate the room air since its sealed running CO2. Keeps bulbs and inner glass pretty clean and even when all 3 bays are in full flower the smell is at a minimum even in the room and nothing outside.

RockinRobot

Update time again. One harvest in the books at just over 15 zips dry. Getting ready to start flushing the second bay and 2 weeks till harvest there. The big news is the third bay of Amnesia X Triangle Trip that's now at 30 days. These plants are just amazing. I'm sold on Maxi-bloom one part dry nutes now. The bud set and growth has far outpaced Lucas formula with GH liquid nutes.

Also started flowering three nice Super Silver Haze shown in the last picture at 6 days and had buds forming at 3 days. Not going to tuck these as they didn't stretch much in the first grow. I know I'm wasting some room but I needed to get them started. I have 10 clones in veg for the next run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RockinRobot

The Super Silver Haze is budding well at only 10 days.

picture.php

picture.php

And the Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 34 days. Buds are getting fat.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

sourpuss

Looking dope! Have you tried gh floralicious? I highly recommend it used with their maxibloom. Loving the grow show!!

RockinRobot

Looking dope! Have you tried gh floralicious? I highly recommend it used with their maxibloom. Loving the grow show!!

I usually just use straight MPK as a bloom booster. I have heard both floralicious and koolbloom work well with Maxi-bloom but have been too cheap to try it.

RockinRobot

Well the room is running great. Here's an update.

Harvested the middle bay. Got 2 1/4 zips from the Super Silver Haze on it's first run. It was a low yield as the plant didn't like growing with the amnesia X triangle trip but satisfied.

Here's the new run of SSH at only 22 days. It's way ahead of the first run if it.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here's the Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 46 days. Had a Phosphorus deficiency at end of stretch from the CO2 and low feed levels. But recovering nicely and really bulking up.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Well time for an update. The Super Silver Haze is really doing well at 35 days.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm really liking the Mammoth P. Noticed much more robust growth on both strains I'm running. I'm actually going to need to let the Amnesia X Triangle Trip an extra week as it's still packing on weight at 59 days. I usually harvest at 70 but they still have white pistils.

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not least just put in the next round of Amnesia X Triangle Trip in. Tonight will be it's first 12 hour dark period.

picture.php

RockinRobot

Well latest harvest is in. 17.5 zips dry plus about 12 zips of wet trim and larf buds in the freezer for hash.

This was first full grow using only Maxi Bloom dry fert, liquid Kool Bloom and Mammoth P.

I highly recommend the Mammoth P. Got a free sample from my local hydro store and I saw a difference in days. It's not cheap but worth it.

I'll put pics up once everything is in jars.

Nice perpetual setup man. Nice yield too for 600's.

What height are your lights at? Looks like you could lower them a bit for more dense buds, especially if they're air-cooled. I'd say no more than 12" from the tops.

Either way keep rockin'

Latest posts

Latest posts