What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor online viewing options (free)?

N

NBE One !

All Cmg's Gotta do is land that left. (-; - Striking is his No1 offence ,all hardcore UFC fans " truely" know that.
Words can be such Deliberating factors upon us. Well they ARE

Ahaa... NOo change in the

N

NBE One !

...Post count (-: /-: oh so jolly ! Oh so worthless. Yingyang to all

Check out CMG vs Dustin porier
Check out CMG vs Jose Aldo
Check out CMG vs Eddie Alvarez ...

Floyd will not have faced such Tremendous power y'see !
; He impressed me LOTS against Canelo ... But this is a new Level.

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Yep ... theres Gonna be Loads that are showing it,jus make sure you have a a good Connection, if not no worries downloadable 4 hrs ltr ?

Still... My ma8's Got a Slowish connection ( like me ), buts totally fine when he's viewing on Kodi via the pc ;

-
;(-; ...Quickly switch on the Box, an' my words are Echoed ! Theres conor on the news in Viva Las Vegas SayiN " FurST round,FurST ROUND !" ... (-:

Loud character aint He! (; ; :biggrin:. ... Down to 8 oz gloves, im hearing

:)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yep ... theres Gonna be Loads that are showing it,jus make sure you have a a good Connection, if not no worries downloadable 4 hrs ltr ?

Still... My ma8's Got a Slowish connection ( like me ), buts totally fine when he's viewing on Kodi via the pc ;

-
;(-; ...Quickly switch on the Box, an' my words are Echoed ! Theres conor on the news in Viva Las Vegas SayiN " FurST round,FurST ROUND !" ... (-:

Loud character aint He! (; ; :biggrin:. ... Down to 8 oz gloves, im hearing

Even just a 1 megabit connection is OK for watching most "pirate" streams, cause they're not HD quality. just don't use the web for anything else at the same time.
Bigger factors are:

-the size of the streamers connect

- and how many people are watching the same channel/stream at the same time = if there's too many people on the channel even a 100 meg connection wont help you.

But usually a certain came/match is being streamed by many sites/channels, so look for the one stream that will work the best for you

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Conor will have to land more than one big left and even that might not be enough.

https://youtu.be/xI0PPLaUfe4

I don't think McGregor lands a single effective punch.

Btw, Floyd has fought in 8 Oz gloves over 45 times. Just another day at the office for him.

Junk

Before it happens I just want to say...

It's boxing rules no? I don't see a scenario in which CMG wins that.

I would love to see Floyd's mouth shut, and CMG's career to get a leg up. But I doubt that will happen. Money is a boxing technician. I can't stand him...but he is still formidable, even as slow as he is now. And he doesn't want to lose this one.

It's cool to see these guys willing to put it on the line to do something new. Props to both for that. Of course $100M is probably a pretty big incentive too.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Fight?
This isn't a fight.It's a money grab. An exhibition.
One guy 40 years old who hasn't knocked anyone out in 8 years, and hasn't fought in two years. The other guy never boxed before, but saw a money opportunity and realized how dumb fight fans are, and is playing them for suckers.
Tyson??? You guys are tripping. He lost to EVERY world class fighter he ever stepped in with. He beat a bunch of bums who were scared stiff when they went in with him .Maybe some of you guys need to check his record.
Reddit MMA streams will have the "fight", if you call this joke a fight.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
total set up including the pre-fight shenanigens,,,,,
all avout the $$$$$$$,,,
in the words of the great john Lydon/Rotton= " ever get the feeling ya been conned? ",,,s2

Spaventa

Veteran
Fight?
This isn't a fight.It's a money grab. An exhibition.
One guy 40 years old who hasn't knocked anyone out in 8 years, and hasn't fought in two years. The other guy never boxed before, but saw a money opportunity and realized how dumb fight fans are, and is playing them for suckers.
Tyson??? You guys are tripping. He lost to EVERY world class fighter he ever stepped in with. He beat a bunch of bums who were scared stiff when they went in with him .Maybe some of you guys need to check his record.
Reddit MMA streams will have the "fight", if you call this joke a fight.

Tyson only got beat in 5 fights out of 58 (I don't call a disqualification getting beaten by the opponent) and only one them was at his peak. Buster Douglas. The rest were after he'd been to prison and was in his thirties, bankrupt and losing his mind.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
total set up including the pre-fight shenanigens,,,,,
all avout the $$$$$$$,,,
in the words of the great john Lydon/Rotton= " ever get the feeling ya been conned? ",,,s2

It's not a con if you know what you're about to watch. This is more like a WWE event with a beating at the end. So, yea, if you're expecting any competitiveness it'll probably be a con.

Junk

How old are you?

I think YOU need to check his record.

https://boxrec.com/en/boxer/00474

He lost to 5 people in his whole pro career, which was 15 years, 20 if you count when he was in jail. He only fought 5 world class fighters in that time? C'mon. Most of those losses, he was 36 or older, way past his personal prime.

But in his prime. He lost 1 fight in 8 years, and he lost it in the tenth round? It's actually almost 12 years, but I'm taking off the 4 he was in prison. But those were 4 of his prime years.

He lost to a few people, after he thoroughly messed up his life (with the help of many others). Rape, court, jail, divorce, prison, bankruptcy. He was never the same. He's a mental case. It's evident that the guy who destroyed almost everything in his path in the 80's was gone.

In his prime, no one could touch him. First heavyweight to have the unified belts (at the time). Youngest heavyweight etc. Unfortunately, his "prime" only lasted 14 years, and it was split between amateur and pro.

Losing is part of fighting. A record is nothing w/o context. This whole "undefeated" phenomenon is not only idiotic, it's ruining things. People only think you're great if you've never been beaten. Anderson Silva dominated everyone in his path. At the end, he got destroyed. Destroyed is an understatement. So is he just not good now? No, his time was just up. That doesn't change what he did when he did it.

Tyson lost in the late rounds when he did (until he was anciently old) There's no shame in that. And by the time he was fighting Holyfield and LL, he was done. People were just pimping him as an "attraction" for the money.

He didn't have longevity. But he was one of the most talented heavyweights we have ever seen. Don't confuse the two.

Longevity is not about your talent or skill. It's about your ability to manage your life in this game. It was evident, even back then, that he didn't have a chance in that regard, and prison, bankruptcy and social ruin certainly didn't help him.

People were rightly scared stiff of him. His was bloody quick and a sledgehammer impact. This is him in his prime, a HW this quick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51090bGcoR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4WnPp754Uc

If you weren't scared of him, you weren't paying attention, bc there was nothing like him at the time. It sounds like you are saying there were people lining up to fight him and he dodged them. People were dodging him. No one (that I can recall) was calling out Tyson back then.

He is a lost soul. But a spectacular HW in his time. One of the most talented ever imo. LL, Holyfield, the world class people he lost to, they had longevity, and are two of the best to ever do it. It's not as big a negative as you make it to be.

Junk

The people he lost to, record comparison.

Tyson 50/6/0

LL 41/2/1

Holyfield 44/10/1

Douglas 38/6/1

Kevin McBride 35/10/1

Danny Williams 49/26/0

shithawk420

Veteran
I always lol when people say Tyson never faught anyone.Tyson is one of the baddest people on the planet.he's one of the only people I would not fight.not even for the money.what good is money when your too fucked up to spend it.people who talk shit about Tyson don't know shit about him or boxing.Don King took advantage of him and fucked him over.

If you look at the Hollyfield fight,he bit his ear cause Hollyfield kept head butting him and he got pissed off.not that I agree with his methods but id be pissed too

superx

Veteran
I always lol when people say Tyson never faught anyone.Tyson is one of the baddest people on the planet.he's one of the only people I would not fight.not even for the money.what good is money when your too fucked up to spend it.people who talk shit about Tyson don't know shit about him or boxing.Don King took advantage of him and fucked him over.

If you look at the Hollyfield fight, he bit his ear cause Hollyfield kept head butting him and he got pissed off. not that I agree with his methods but id be pissed too

Tyson camp avoided Lennox lewis for years "early olympics" because they knew his right hand would inflict serious pain and no doubt end his career, look what happened ? His fights were hand picked, He could not handle Hollyfield hence the reason why he tried to be jaws, your judgement is blinded and my initial guess is you know nothing about boxing much like your contribution to the judo threads leave a lot to be desired" Apologies if your tysons friend.

Junk

Tyson camp avoided Lennox lewis for years "early olympics"
I don't see any evidence LL even competed at the Jr. Olympics? And Tyson won the gold both years he competed? I don't even see LL on the list.

Tyson never made it to the regular olympics. And they wouldn't even have been in the same weight class, LL was a SHW. Maybe you have him confused with EH. But EH was also in a different weight class. He was skinny back then.

because they knew his right hand would inflict serious pain and no doubt end his career
Umm...ok. See above.

His fights were hand picked
They are all hand picked.

He could not handle Hollyfield hence the reason why he tried to be jaws

Maybe. I also recall the intentional head butts that he was getting frustrated over. Frustrated in general that he wasn't ko'd yet. He lost...but saying he was not great in his time...the late 80's, is ridiculous. Also, losses are part of the game. His career ended with a fizzle, it doesn't change the fact that he reigned for a while, in ruthless fashion.

I know you weren't responding to me, I just chose to clarify those points. But my point in general is that no one gauges people on the way they end their career, because it's usually not spectacular. They talk about them in their prime. And Tyson in his prime, was a slaughter house. He had a lot of issues (as you saw lol) that he couldn't handle, thus the longevity issues.

His career ended very early, his life was a mess. But back when his head was actually in the game, he was epic.

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

Tyson was Fabulous,making hair stand on end everytime! ... I knew watching him walki out to Buster Douglas Something was Wrong. Founder Trainer Cusdamato i recon
:yes:
Lennox Lewis TooOK too LOOoNG - SX! , sure Knew how to win tho ; " Vitali klitschko Should of had the Decision " just saying,imo . Remember Golota ! t'ink he Fought Holyfield tho. good battles (-:,np Bigg R.Bowe
-
https://youtu.be/BuQBRtxw-CY
-
Pls Adore Him (-;
Only way is up

Last edited:
N

NBE One !

can he handle his Power!? an-he-will-get-hit. This is a new Level (-; - speed Accuracy Power is " off the Hook "

Conor will have to land more than one big left and even that might not be enough.

I don't think McGregor lands a single effective punch.

Btw, Floyd has fought in 8 Oz gloves over 45 times. Just another day at the office for him.