What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Alex Jones Called Out Stephen Colbert In Court Testimony

brown_thumb

Both of my brothers love Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

I no longer speak to either of my brothers... but it has nothing to do with their poor taste in radio show hosts. We don't speak because they're both lying cheating selfish abusive thieves.

Hmm... I wonder if there's a connection there.

vta

Veteran
Both of my brothers love Alex Jones, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh.

I no longer speak to either of my brothers... but it has nothing to do with their poor taste in radio show hosts. We don't speak because they're both lying cheating selfish abusive thieves.

Hmm... I wonder if there's a connection there.

Not as much as our own connection...

brown_thumb

Not as much as our own connection...

I'm not sure what to make of this comment (I'm not the sharpest light bulb) but the Thomas Jefferson quote in your signature is one of my favorites... along with "The tree of Liberty...".

vta

Veteran
I'm not sure what to make of this comment (I'm not the sharpest light bulb) but the Thomas Jefferson quote in your signature is one of my favorites... along with "The tree of Liberty...".

I was just ribbing ya! :biggrin: That Alex Jones though is a piece of work.

Latest posts

Latest posts