What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ACAB's Grow Cab

A.C.A.B

Hi IC Folks !

In this thread I'll try and document my current grow. At the moment I'm testing a few cuts, SOG style, those will be grown on dirt under a 600W HPS in my 1,2m x 1,2m growing tent. Here is what I have in my flowering room, 12 days from the switch :

Cherry Mass "PBZ"
Headbanger "Haze Fan"
SSSDH "OJD"
SSSDH x Northern light "Mushy"
Nightmare cookies #1 "Beuhologue"
Nightmare cookies #4 "Beuhologue"
White fire "LC"
OG Kush ghost S1 "Fifty"
Goji OG "personal selection"
Bubble Gum "Hashterix"
Sweet Skunk "Steeve"
Holy princess "2013 Santero"
Afghani "Gen&tik"
Real Killer Skunk "Flowery field - shop in Vienna"
Cheese "Exodus"
Santa Maria "Planck/flowery Fields"
Critical Mass "Bilbo"

The followings are in more or less 10/12 liters pots :

Cherry Mass

Critical Mass

Headbanger

Nightmare cookies #1

Nightmare cookies #4

justanotherbozo

Veteran
yeah, i'm havin' a little trouble seein' the actual cab that the title of the thread suggests will be featured. ...not to take away from your plants or anything but most of us already have plants so it's your cab that will be unique and interesting.

picture.php

peace, bozo

A.C.A.B

yeah, i'm havin' a little trouble seein' the actual cab that the title of the thread suggests will be featured. ...not to take away from your plants or anything but most of us already have plants so it's your cab that will be unique and interesting.

peace, bozo

Lol, I know the picture of the cab is tiny, I'll try to improve that for the next update, but anyway the aim of this journal is mainly to share my impressions about the strains I'm currently growing 'cause my set up is actually very classic.

But you're right the title of the thread may be misleading, I'll change that.

@Beuhologue

Hey my friend ! Nice to see you here :) Please take a seat :tip hat:

@ExoticsRus Thanks mate :)

A.C.A.B

Sympa la sélection, tu les as déjà faites pousser?

(Nice selection, have you grown them before?)

Hi Sourkush ! :wave:

Of these I only grew the goji OG a few times and the ghost OG S1, SSSDH and SSSDH x NL once last summer but it definitely got too hot and I didn't make those plants justice. This time conditions are good and they should end up way better.

sourkush

How is the ghost s1? is it a good representation of og in the taste department? i've grown plenty of ogs S1 and they had a bit of the taste but never completely satisfying.

And the goji, does it carry some og traits or is it completely different?

which one do you prefer?

sourkush

by the way it's a crazy list of clones you got there

have you smoked the buds from the cookies? and from the others?

A.C.A.B

Yep !

Regarding the ghost OG S1, I couldn't really comment on the taste as I told you, I didn't really dialed her in during my first grow with her. Looks like an OG to me, grows kinda lanky even though vigor is good for an OG, better than my goji. From the seed run the goji was a beast, now from cuts it has more of the classical OG lanky structure with small but very tight buds.

The taste on my pheno of goji OG is quiet versatile, depending on the maturity of the trichs, dryness of the buds and curing. Last time I did it, I managed to dial her in and cut it at around 10 weeks of 12/12 and the taste evolved from hardcore fuel (around one month of curing) to sour lime to sweet chemical retaining some sourness, along the curing process. Never seen that much variation from the same buds along the curing process ... The high is an almost instant hitter, quiet numbing for the first 1/2 an hour or so, then it mellows out leaving you almost fully functional with a smile on your face.

The ghost OG S1 seems to have a good potential too, as far as effect goes and I can't wait to sample it rightly done to be able to compare it to my goji.

Here are a few pics of my previous run with the goji (250w) :

A.C.A.B

And to answer your other question, no I didn't had the chance to sample buds from the nightmare cookies yet but those ones seem super yummy !

Here are a few pics of the Nightmare cookies #1 and #4 grown by my friend beuhologue, props to you mate btw :tiphat:

Nightmare cookies #1

Nightmare cookies #4

Excited about those :)

I also tried the cheese "exodus" and holy princess. Cheese is all about taste, complex and hard to describe but very powerful, the high is classic and you get used to it quiet easily but it remains a nice daytime smoke. The holy princess is strongly influenced by the C99 IMO, smells of grapefruit when fresh then it evolves to pineaple with some spices when cured. The taste is mainly pineapple with some added sweetness like honey maybe. The high is heady slightly racy/confusing for me, bring me to a nice contemplative state. A good smoke to wander in the country side for exemple.

Thanks for your interest .

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
hi A.C.A.B! :lurk:

beautiful multistrain!

beautiful pictures!

For the nightmare, you should feast.:biggrin:

++ and good blooming for you. :tiphat:

sourkush

ok so it will be a nice surprise to try them all in the end.

Yeah the cheese, i smoked that often so i know how it tastes, it used to be one of my favorite
The holy princess i don't know about that one but i read that the c99 is close to the chocolope so i can only imagine

A.C.A.B

Update, 24 days since the flip. Things are going well so far.

A little overview of the cab :

Then we'll start with the plants in more or less 10 liters (2.6 gal) pots :

Cherry Mass "PBZ"

Gladly surprised to see how much does she pack on so early in flowering