Sharksbreath & Bubba Kush x Sharksbreath

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey RD, long time! hope you well

plants look good, how is the sharksbreath x bubba smelling?

also how has the sharksbreath S1 grown, good vigor?

this was a fem cross i did a while back along with some sharksbreath S1s - not for seedbay, just for personal backup. i did grow out some of the bubba x shark and they were pretty decent, and very large colas

let us know how they finish up and smoke

thanks

VG

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey VG, hope you're well.

Yeah, the Bubba x Sharksbreath, I'm just getting my smell back after being laden with cold for two weeks. Buried me nose in her flowers tonight and I think she smells of shit with a garlic kind of hit to the nose, rather rank. She's at 74 days today and looking nearly done, earlier on in flower she was a proper hash smell. Very sturdy plant with long colas, I can see the mix of the Sharksbreath and Bubba in her for sure, having a Sharksbreath in the tent to compare helps.

Pleased with the Sharksbreath, although she's not too smelly at the moment. At 7 weeks flower today her long pointy spears look like they'll need to go 11. I wasn't paying attention to her vigour but I'll be growing another from seed soon enough.

I'll get some photos up tomorrow.

Cheers

RudeDog

Veteran
Turned out pretty good although I think the Sharksbreath may have dampened the smell down.

Smoked well enough although I would not plan on doing anything bar procrastinating after a toot.