What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VGS drop

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
got some new stock and some re lists up

note they will drop on FRI 17:00, :tiphat:

there goes edro

Veteran
Always wanted to grow out a good Blueberry strain! I think popping a pack or two of these would be a good start. Missed em last time so I'm ready.

DrFever

Veteran
Well don't miss out guys it will go fast ,, There incredible strains Digiberry is a amazing plant actually all of them are even the C4DD although the few i popped were males still have some seeds left and will get them up soon as summer hits just got to many on the go right now 20 digi berry including clones just a little over my limit hahaha
the fat bubba F2;s are a beast of a plant as well VG really has done his homework and combined true stuff In my opinion that separates a good breeder from a elite breeder VG falls into the elite group in my books

THanks VG for your hard work its paying off

Missed them :( I guess everyone got to them sooner. I guess I wasnt a fast enoufh clicker :/ I had been waiting on those S1's for like 2 years D: if anyone ended up with an extra pack PM me plz. I will pay double.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I was ready for the drop but my shitty 3G let me down.

Holding out for the regular Pre98 x Katsu to drop later on this year now :)

Yeah, I hope I don't miss the next drop (pretty 98 and katsu) I waited like 1.5 to 2 yrs to get some of VGS's S1's :( at this point I'd pay just about anything for any bubba clones or S1's or whatever D: that's when you know you want it bad. Haha. Sucks :( hope everyone else got what they wanted though.

Woot!!!
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts