What's new

"The Clear' Concentrates...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Alpine. does.

ICmager RHH dropped his contact info in the building an IC Clearinator thread. Tell your buddy that we want before and after photos, but he'll have to not disclose that to Alpine because they think they will lose their magic powers if we see photos.

:joint:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
All the clear I've tried has been pretty to look at but weak and tasteless.
Not for me.
Guess I need to try some of that shit u tried krunch. Sounds better than what I had

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All the clear I've tried has been pretty to look at but weak and tasteless.
Not for me.
Guess I need to try some of that shit u tried krunch. Sounds better than what I had

Raw clear is pretty odorless and tasteless, unless the/some terpenes are added back in. Just a faint fruity/phenolic odor.

The effects no doubt are heavily affected by what you make the clear out of. I've sampled raw clear from salvaged low grade oil, which resembled pale honey and was uneventful, but I've also had clear with terpenes added back that was purdy, aromatic, tasty, and heady.

An argument could be made that the difference was primarily the starting material, but it could be likewise argued that it was the lack of monoterpenes that flattened out the effects.

I suspect both, but need to conduct more experiments to have any details. I have however clearly established that the medicinal effects of some of the monoterpenes like b Myrcene, are too profound all by their lonesome, to not heavily influence our overall experience.

ajnagrekoms

dabface

dabface

Dabface concentrates is the best place to get your oil refined in california. I've had several thousand grams done through them and always comes out fire!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts