What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Mr extractor" discussion

Rickys bong

Veteran
Flatslabs, that was perfect...

That was quite possibly the worst marketing video I've ever forced myself to watch. Whatever these fools are smoking, I don't want anything to do with it... Yup, not even once...

But look guys!!! Holy shit! look at the option list!!!!

"Refinement Mods: Take off the top and attach to a Lower:"

"Delta Separator"

"Customization: Stainless 3-D Face and Colored Skin Mods Coming Soon"

HOLY SHIT!!! Colored skin mods!!!

I honestly can't believe this is being marketed as an actual extraction system. WTF...

However, I notice Mr. Xtractix douchenozzle supreme has 404'd his original bullshit fear-mongering website... How interesting. The level of utter senseless garbage would not be tolerated in most industries.

Can we do our part to make sure Connoisseur Concentrates and their Colored skin mods get laughed off of every web discussion? Pleeze?

Wow... Just wow... I was initially pissed at the thought of giving these fools free exposure. But now I'm just trying to figure out what I've just watched...

Chonkski

Flatslabs, that was perfect...

That was quite possibly the worst marketing video I've ever forced myself to watch. Whatever these fools are smoking, I don't want anything to do with it... Yup, not even once...

But look guys!!! Holy shit! look at the option list!!!!

"Refinement Mods: Take off the top and attach to a Lower:"

"Delta Separator"

"Customization: Stainless 3-D Face and Colored Skin Mods Coming Soon"

HOLY SHIT!!! Colored skin mods!!!

I honestly can't believe this is being marketed as an actual extraction system. WTF...

However, I notice Mr. Xtractix douchenozzle supreme has 404'd his original bullshit fear-mongering website... How interesting. The level of utter senseless garbage would not be tolerated in most industries.

Can we do our part to make sure Connoisseur Concentrates and their Colored skin mods get laughed off of every web discussion? Pleeze?

Wow... Just wow... I was initially pissed at the thought of giving these fools free exposure. But now I'm just trying to figure out what I've just watched...

Could not agree more, and forced myself to watch is right.

Haha, were they putting dry ice into the warm water? Guess that was a quick scene to make things look scientific, lmao.

I am definitely doing my part anywhere I can to bring this BS to light.

Now excuse me while I go vomit, after watching that

prune

Veteran
Hmm, the similarities to the bums who ran the "Versa Infinity" vaporizer scam (and others) over at FC are striking?

A6 Grower

Veteran
Ya i didn't want to make them their own thread but i knew everyone here would tear them apart more then i ever could. Feel free to go on their facebook and make fun of them, I do on the regular. no idea why he doesn't just block me.... He just looks like an ass when he responds with stupid little "your on facebook, what do you know" Bullshit.

3eQGGqY.jpg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Oh man, ill tell you guys what....

These clowns will outsell EVERY CLS system COMBINED, just because of their marketing and the sheer ignorance of the soon to be consumer...

Sad, but true....

montroller

The hype is strong. I keep seeing it posted to FB and mentioned on IG. I can't believe that there is so many people willing to drop 6500 on this thing. I need to start making CLS's lol

Did anyone catch how they recommend to purge oxygen out of the system... This thing is literally a bomb. I don't understand why they wouldn't just add some vac ports.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
Yo son we could start are own company withy this and get rich son!! U see dat white board all $100 bills yo!!!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marketing 101, know your customer base.

Their marketing campaign suggests they are going for the young non technical segment of the market.

If they were trying to market to the technical segment, they would have the (foxy but nerdy) engineers in lab coats and would not have blasted the market with their attacks on competitive systems, using easily dis proven factoids.

The ladies are doing what they are employed to do, they best they can, with what they have. Not fair to single them out, cause they clearly are not the marketing strategist behind their plan, and probably even believe in what they are doing.

Using lighter butane without pre-distilling, and burping butane into the room, under the name of advanced science, are arguably more properly candidates for the Billy Cooker Crock Book pseudo science award.

What they have, is a Tamisium with rigidly attached tank and vent tube, using a sight glass instead of stainless chamber.

Just as it appears that Tamisium has not been awarded their pending patent, justifiably so based on prior art, including that published on this site by FOAF, it is un likely that these interlopers will be awarded one with their later design drawing heavily on past art.

If somehow miraculously awarded, think how difficult and expensive it will be to defend!

Last edited: