What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, strange about all the girls in the LT lines.

Vitgreen, with the regular bubba pollen (from stash/katsu's bubba seeds) i dusted two girls,
this one
picture.php

and this one.
picture.php

i also dusted this plant with reversed pre-98 bubba pollen to make another cross, those seeds havet been sorted yet, but i think it was successful
picture.php

those were the three of the five girls i had that all had a fair represention of the Lemon smell and also the slightly better potency.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey mj, one day perhaps - i need to have another go at reversing the Chem D

sirstonealot

hey mj, one day perhaps - i need to have another go at reversing the Chem D

Is the Chem D difficult to reverse successfully VG?

Whats your opinion on this mosaic virus / genetic trait (which is it?)

I'm gonna try and so some work with her myself in the fall, might get a ozone generator first though.

ChemD x LT x DC could be a interesting polyhybrid....Sounds vaugly familiar, cant think why ;)

Peace

S.S

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi, ive tried to reverse the chem D once and i got male flowers but no pollen. i have heard from someone who did get pollen so i presume its possible.

the streak is a genetic trait imo, probably a mutation, it can be inherited by offspring.