What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Thai x Deep Chunk

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, this is a cross i made a few years ago. Its been grown out by a friend and highy recommended and ive finally got round to running a few. I have limited seeds, have 5 plants going. They all look very uniform so far and DC dominant. I'd like to find a great pheno to do some crosses with... and maybe the real gold here might be in the F2's - we will see.

But i thought i'd just start a thread to document the F1 plants and maybe chew over a few plans for what to do with it.

couple of veg pics, not very good pics but you get the idea. All the plants look pretty much identical at this point.

picture.php

picture.php

VG

S

sourpuss

Looks indica for sure... lemon thai, took first at the champs cup.... sounds like a winner!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks sourpuss, yeah they look pretty much identical to straight-up DC plants, except the internodes are a little bigger and there is more sidebranching, but still not much.

S

sourpuss

Like the sounds of the f2s.... lemon thai leaner with dc in it.:good:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah thats the kind of thing im hoping for... the LT doesnt have much in the way of bud density.

i'll be flipping them to flower in a few days. ook some cuts today.

VG

S

sourpuss

Maybr a lemon thai bx since it seems to be the boom. Never heard of it till champs.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
quick update, they were all girls!

so no F2s but the F1s look really nice and i have a few girls to select from... that said it looks like a good F1 hybrid, the plants are all very similar still at 2 weeks flower,
a few pics - you can see the others n the background. all similar heights
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VG

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Did you train her at all?

First I thought this one was the Cannacopia version. I grabbed the last couple of packs of Lemon Thai from Mota's collection from growshop alien before they went out of stock. I looked everywhere for them. I probably should grow them out soon. My last go around with old seeds did not turn out well.

Thanks so much for starting this thread!

Keep up the great work!

RF

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi SR, thanks!

no training, i tend to try and grow them straight up if i can first time round, and these stayed just short enough to do that in my 3' high cab. there are 5 plants, all girls.

bodhi is making more Lemon Thai seeds soon i hear. that was where i got my LT seeds from a few years back. interestingly the 4 of those i popped all turned out to be girls too.

i have a few more LTDC seeds left so may pop some more. i have cuts of these plants saved.

pollen wise i should have some interesting stuff to dust these with if all goes well. some fem pollen and some regular.... not telling what quite yet its early days still.

VG

fulltimehuman

Those are some sexy gams! I like my girls to have cankles. Can you blame me? Genghis Kahn had the same advice from his father in the russian movie Mongol. "Choose a woman with BIG LEGS." But....I digress.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mid flower now, couple of pics. they are starting to smell of lemons.. kind of a sweet lemon smell atm, quite frosty already
here is a slightly shorter one.
picture.php

here is a taller one, not much taller perhaps a couple of inches.. but with more elongated flowers
picture.php

VG

TDK

Veteran
nice pics... i think the DC would be more there than the LemonThai ...
But the dense,smell should be a Combi from both...
Think i need to breed my DC with a LTK

Have you already popp more seeds to get a male??

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not yet, no. still got 5 girls and cuts of them all

i am reversing the Chem D cut atm so if all goes well i will make some fem seeds on this round.
(Lemon thai x DC) x Chem D

pretty close to what some people think is the genetics of OG Kush. It will be interesteresting to see what comes out. I should know within a week whether the reversed Chem D pollen is going to work.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks wildgrow. if all goes well i will also make some Chem D S1s :D

Latest posts

Latest posts