What's new

Purple Diesel Berry x Fire OG

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
EDIT: Check my PMs . . . yep - this strain, which was gifted to me, was indeed Ganja Rebel's Blueberry Muffin . . . thanks for pointing that out!

Another cool strain - gifted to me by a friend/member here @ ICMAG.

The exact lineage is: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](F13x Sour D) x SSSDH and the mother was an F13 dominant pheno.

Very cool strain. Probably one of if not THE strongest smelling strain I've ever run. Smelled like INSANELY intense Cherry Pie/Candy. Just crazy strong. Got stronger the more it cured too - but even day 1 of being dry the smell was just overwhelming. Very sweet taste - like burning a Jolly Rancher.

The high was kind of a creeper buzz, with a very euphoric/giggly effect. Little to no comedown. Great morning smoke, perfect for wake/bake. Also a favorite for smoking then "doing shit" haha. Finished in about 60 days from clone using a screen (SCROG). Extended veg helped improve the otherwise mediocre yield.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[/FONT]

theJointedOne

Veteran
im confused, as you listed the thread title as purple diesel berry x fire og,

but in your post you list the genetic as ganjarebelseeds blue berry muffin (f13xsourdxsssdh)

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
Beautiful purple coming through! What were the temps?

Good question. This one is not a temp-dependant plant, which is one thing I love about it. My cab system gives me pretty complete control of temps, year round, here's what I've been running at:

Daytime canopy 73 - 77

Nighttime canopy: 71 - 74

Humidity stable @ about 40%

Thanks for looking!

looks very interesting. do you have any photo of dried buds?

No I don't sorry, but I could get some. Have one coming down in about 11 days . . . stay tuned. Thanks for looking man!

but in your post you list the genetic as ganjarebelseeds blue berry muffin (f13xsourdxsssdh)

I never got these from a breeder man, they were gifted to me by a member here who titled them "Purple Diesel Berry x Fire OG BX" . . . . the make-up was also listed on the container. I don't know anything Ganja Rebel Seeds selling a similar strain but it's possible they're related, though honestly I don't know, since it was never brought up. Thanks for looking!

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran

Hey man! I went through all my old PMs and you are correct, these are Ganja Rebel's BB Muffin! Sorry about that, I didn't know it. At first he just called them Purple Diesel Berry, didn't realize they were GR's seeds . . . thanks for pointing that out. I added the pics to Ganja Rebel forum too, so they know. Added to your rep also for finding that out . . . credit should go to where it's due, in this case the breeder. Thanks again man!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey ET those seeds are basically GR's blueberry muffin pheno that i hit with a fire OG bx….but the blueberry muffin is very dominant and EVERY single seed comes out purple and berry dominant, the fire OG seems to have done nothing at all. i wouldn't say that I'm the breeder since GR did most of the work with the original blueberry muffin pheno, i just wanted to make some backup seeds for myself since i lost the original clone for a while, so i dusted a small plant and made around 50 beans and passed a few of them out to friends. i managed to get the original blueberry muffin back into the rotation and back to GR and he's gonna make some F2 of it.

i grew those outdoors and had some monsters, i popped the last 12 seeds i made and am doing those outdoors again this year as well.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ET those seeds are basically GR's blueberry muffin pheno that i hit with a fire OG bx….but the blueberry muffin is very dominant and EVERY single seed comes out purple and berry dominant, the fire OG seems to have done nothing at all. i wouldn't say that I'm the breeder since GR did most of the work with the original blueberry muffin pheno, i just wanted to make some backup seeds for myself since i lost the original clone for a while, so i dusted a small plant and made around 50 beans and passed a few of them out to friends. i managed to get the original blueberry muffin back into the rotation and back to GR and he's gonna make some F2 of it.

i grew those outdoors and had some monsters, i popped the last 12 seeds i made and am doing those outdoors again this year as well.

Nice work Yesprop. Looks like the Fire OG male gave some unique smells and flavors. You da man.
I made BB Muff F2's and F3's. The F3's will be in few Nor Cal clubs soon. Now I can BX the F2 and F3 to the F1 mom and test them. Thanks for holding it down.

Nice work Yesprop. Looks like the Fire OG male gave some unique smells and flavors. You da man.
I made BB Muff F2's and F3's. The F3's will be in few Nor Cal clubs soon. Now I can BX the F2 and F3 to the F1 mom and test them. Thanks for holding it down.

please document the f2 and f3 bx testingi am very interested in what lies ahead

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
heres a follow up to the blueberry muffin and her relatives.

this is the original clone from GanjaD…blueberry muffin turning straight magenta. and also one of the earliest to flower and finish, she is way ahead of most of the garden.
picture.php

picture.php

then two more on the right thats the blueberry muffin x fireOG, almost identical, have purple calyx but still white hairs. i wacked her again with a fire louie13 male out of curiosity to see if i can cut into the blueberry dominance at all. but i would still run the f2 or f3 in a heart beat because the straight 5g blueberry muffin is a winner outdoors, always a garunteed hardy producer thats mold resistant, turns bright purple, and has a good fruity smell. the yield and budset on her outdoors is amazing.
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good to see you back around GRS how are things. have you hit the blueberry muffin with anything else, i think its cool to keep the original style of it stabilized but also think some of your other males on her might be some fire! its just crazy how strong the mothers dominance is, every single seed i pop is straight purple to the calyx,

also got some of your DSD x Fire OG going, some of my healthiest plants fighting through some high PK issues I'm having this season. got all of the clones and phenos backed up too.

theJointedOne

Veteran
yeah grs did some good selection in those lines. cool your still rockin the original selection cut.

lookin good bro