What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed release info:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seedbay has been pretty slow and getting replies can be slow, but they are very honest and things do get sorted in the end ime.

nomofatum

Got the replacement/correction from the wrong beans on the first order. BOG Lifesaver arrived.

I'm still waiting for any response at all on the status of my second order.

nomofatum

Got them. My orders were a nightmare, but I got everything and a bit extra due to the mistakes. I think they are in the process of improving quite a bit due to Gypsy and Clarence being back.

I expect and hope my next order goes faster and easier.

I plan on posting a journal/report next fall when at least a few VG and other SB private breeder beans will be grown.

Tynehead Tom

I won the auction for the NL x DC the other day. should have em within a couple weeks.
It's my first beans of verdant green genetics.
I used to grow NL#5 many years ago so jumped on these when I saw them go up for auction.
sent a message to VG but no reply yet.
anyone else have experience with these ? links to grow reports? pics?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all, clarence should relist all my gear soon, and then i'll restock anything that needs it.

cheers

VG

The Revolution

Veteran
Hey verdant, I got some Bubba Kush f2s a while back. They came with Blowfish f3, Lemon Thai F3, Ghaze f3, is it possible these bubbas are from your release?

Tynehead Tom

I got the northern lights x deep chunk the other day from seedbay :D so stoked to get these.
any chance you have any more ? LOL

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey verdant, I got some Bubba Kush f2s a while back. They came with Blowfish f3, Lemon Thai F3, Ghaze f3, is it possible these bubbas are from your release?

hi rev, those sound like katsu's bubba F2s, which came from stash.

i crossed this with my pre-98 bubba cut in order to start my bubba kush line.

---

TT those were sent in for gypsy's fundraiser or the server fund rather than being a proper release, so unlikely any more will go in.. im interested how you get on with them though

VG

Tynehead Tom

hi rev, those sound like katsu's bubba F2s, which came from stash.

i crossed this with my pre-98 bubba cut in order to start my bubba kush line.

---

TT those were sent in for gypsy's fundraiser or the server fund rather than being a proper release, so unlikely any more will go in.. im interested how you get on with them though

VG

I'll be germinating them in September and will have them in my grow diary for sure. I appreciate being fortunate enough to get my hands on those. :D :thank you:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi guys, clarence has relisted most of my gear, a little more to be listed any time now.

few golden oldy relists in there so take a look,

VG

ICMag2000

VG

VG

Some on the way.... Cant wait

Attachments

• 19991.jpg
    19991.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 42

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi TT, yes i will be sending some more... i was waiting for clarence to relist a few packs that were there first. just back from 2 weeks away so i will chase that up and see if its happened yet.

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts