What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

Cool Moe

Veteran
of all the strains i've seen listed but passed on, this is the one i regret the most. verdant, i'll be watching like a hawk. any estimate on when c4dd might come available again? thanks for all your endeavors and here's to a fantastic 2014!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dont worry moe, i have some more of these seeds to drop after new year and i have just put a chem D into flower to make some more.

thanks for the kind words, HNY

VG

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
I see a fair bit of the male in those pics Pif. Lovely!

The male is the stinkiest plant I have ever had, period. Stinks way more than the chem d itself.

The c4d male unto the chem d can only bring about pure dreamy, chemy funky goodness!

Happy New Years to one and all!

Nice one herb, good work finding and keeping that boy, he seems to have passed on that chem super funk to all the progency.

I've never had plants stink in veg like this before. They smell stronger than most flowering plants. No joke.

Peace

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well VG popped round this afternoon, lovely to see you again mate!

Dropped me off some tasty samples.

Not tried yet but the c4dd smell wicked. One is just like chem d but with perhaps a little more funk and an added lemon twist.

The others lean towards the male which is chem 4 dom. Chem funk with ozone / chlorine type edge. It also has the bud texture like it feels wet.

I'll get some smoke, well vape, reports up in a day or so.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice one herb it was great to catch up!

gonna crack out some of those hazy bits you gave me later :)

VG

theherbalizor

Veteran
Right, just tucked into one of the C4DD nugs VG gave me. Pheno 3 I believe.

On apearance its pretty much all chem with a hint of a diesely, calyxy growth. Not super dense, slightly spongy on the squeeze. Covered in trichs.

Smell is all chem with an added funk. A slight lemony twist. Upon grinding tho the lemons go and get replaced with the lemon diesel smell. Dominant smell is that of meaty chemy goodness. It really does smell good, and IMO, nicer than chem d itself. One could easily pass it off as chem d x ecsd.

Ground up about 0.5 of a gram and loaded my Volcano chamber up.

Just like the chem d plant, this produces plumes of dense, white vapour. The vapour is creamy and smooth on the inhale. And again as with chem I find the very first taste and last taste is that of eucalyptus. Even has that mentholy cooling feeling. You just know it will be expansive and it is. But super smooth.

Creamy, eucalyptus, meaty, diesel, lemon chemical funk.

On the first bag ( I make my bags about 18 inches long ) I get to feel that nice chem relaxedness start to, very subtly, creep over me. I don't find chem ever particularly intense in its fx. Chem is very strong, but a creeper. ( Apart from chem4d pheno 4. She can be a little racy ).

There is never much going on in the head on this one. She just kind of numbs everything but with out feeling mongy. You just feel super relaxed like you have just had a full Thai body massage.

Second bag and I am feeling super happy, content and enjoying the chem kosh I've just been delivered. Feel like I'm starting out on a benzo binge. It's time to start melting into the sofa. But my mind is active enough to encourage me to write this.

And this is where I am now. Bag two almost done ( I hour from start of vaping ) and I know exactly where this is headed. Once I reach bag 5-6 I'll start dozing off. Slowly and sleepily I'll vape another bag and then wake at 6 in morning. Or earlier if I spill my drink down me. ( Ribena not alcohol )

I'll then vape the last 1 or 2 bags ( usually get 8 bags from 0.5g ) and wobble to bed for 5 hours and awake feeling clean and clear headed ready for the day.

That's what normally happens with chem. So I'll let you know if this follows suite. But I'm now having a feeling it won't by the way it's getting me to write this. Plus I can now feel a slight rushing effect to it. Nice.

Be back tomorrow.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Well, I got to 5 bags before falling to sleep. There's a bit more to the buzz on this one than with straight chem d. This, IMO, is better in all ways. Smell, taste and hit are all superior.

Got to the 7th bag then awoke at 7am on the sofa feeling mightily ruined. Love it.

Will try the next pheno in a day or so.

Top work VG. I knew my male had the goods to give.

Green81

Veteran
Well done VG for this latest creation and herby for great selected dad!

Chem 4d pheno 4 is devastating to anyone who has the balls to smoke her, like herby said very racy heavy smoke, not for beginners. Someone passed out from her 2 years ago, hot box no windows open but we almos called the ambulance. In the end two cans of coke resolved the problem.

G81

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks G81!

herb, thanks again for the great smoke (vape) report! nobody can do them quite as well as you imo. it'll be interesting to see what you think about the other C4DD samples.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Popped a pack. Need more to search through by the way.
Plan to cross this & TD's Tres Sister. Or perhaps New house Legend of '91

Thanks for the report herb, She smokes well then.
Hope I find a pheno that will stink out a large room with just a bit in one's pocket.

For whatever reason lately people's hybrids with "chem" in them have been nothing short of lacking. Makes me think Everyone's "chem" isn't really clone's.

JJ has some nice stuff. I hope this is everything I hope it to be VG. Thanks.

:tiphat:
TR

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
I can assure you that the chem D cut VG used in this cross, that came from me, is the real McCoy.

I already inquired with VG earlier in the thread here Herb, Thanks!
I've no doubt the whole reason I'm hoping to get more stock and pheno hunt. There is going to be some really badass pheno's in there and I sure plan to find a few!

:tiphat:
TR

C4DD Last Test Found Keeper!!!!!!!

C4DD Last Test Found Keeper!!!!!!!

C4DD PICS

Thanks to VG and to icmag.....:dance013:

I went through all them to get the beautiful and smells like a skunk.... thanks to the guys from Heavy 16....... Smoke Test Coming soon!!!!!! (FOR MORE PICS GO TO MY ALBULM)

Thanks for the opportunity to research for the people that are to sick we will keep fighting for you... :smokeit:

Last edited:

audiohi

Veteran
Will you still be sending in some more of these VerdantGreen?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts