What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

E.C.Haze tests ChemD x Sharksbreath

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
What's up. Time to start these fantastic beans.

I love the CherryjuanaF2 btw and makes for fantastic FullMelt bubble hash.

Started the germinating and are planted in Riot Root Cubes in Roots Organic 707. Just dropped 2 grand on a pallet of TGA super soil and base so once the roots organic 707 bag is empty it will be time to crack into the TGA super soil.

I planted all 4 seeds that were given with the CherryjuanaF2 testers.

J7XbxV2.jpg

cSODiqE.jpg

All of the rest of the CherryjuanaF2 will be documentaries will be here

CherryjuanaF2 FullMelt Bubble hash Crumble
KNofVx1.jpg

uW1v7ue.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ooh that hash looks awesome! how does it taste? high?

looking forward to the ChemD x Sharksbreath show too.

VG

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 6-16

Germination Ratio: 4/4

Germination Method: Riot Root Cubes

Medium: Roots Organic 707

Nutrients Feed (Per 5gal): 8ml Rapid Start

PH Level: 6.5

I will be taking pictures when I get home tonight

John Deere

Veteran
IIRC new members are allowed 1 PM at a time. Clear out your mailbox, send a message, then clear your mailbox again so you can receive a reply. Try it and let us know anyway. Good luck.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
they changed the rules on that a while back... I think you need 25 or 50 posts now for any amount of PM's

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Update 6-26

3 out of 4 made it and are healthy seedlings for sure. There just doing there thing and cruising along.

Watered (Per 5gal Rez): 8 ML Rapid Start

PH Level: 6.5

ZoQCovr.jpg

RQcJiCH.jpg

nxGc5b0.jpg

RjEIXMV.jpg

E.C. Haze

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
I'll have a CherryjuanaF2 update tonight. I made some stellar wax with the CherryjuanaF2 for this past fest. All the other oils didn't even touch the quality of what the CherryjuanaF2 made. Had some dude passed out after a dab off thisthis

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
sup bro noticed you said you spent 2 g's on super soill... first off, ouch... you could have gotten the same amount of soil for way less or way more soil for the same price, if you had made your own... and it would have come out even better then that TGA super soil shit... sorry bro but that shit is all hype... not saying it won't work but you could of made a much more quality soil mix on your own... for way less than 2 grand...

Does this mean you are done with coco though? any reasons why? time to switch it up a bit?

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Sour: yea man im all done with coco and made the switch back to soil. I don't have enough time to maintain proper moisture levels. The reason why I invested into Super Soil because I need ZERO nutrients for the whole grow. I could of made it no doubt but it's the time that has me in a pinch with working 60-70 hr weeks. If the super soil proves to be a good investment I'll never have to buy nutrients again.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I feel you on the nutrients... but I don't understand your point about the moisture levels? no matter what medium you have to mantain proper moisture levels?

did you mean nutrient instead of moisture?

Do you plan on using some sort of automated watering system? blumats or something?

I feel you on time but it would have took you maybe an extra hour to order the shit and then you would just have to mix it... prob will take just as much time to fill the pots up with the super soil... LOL

but if you already paid for it then whatever... I am sure it will do you good... but don't expect such explosive growth and high yields with soil compared to coco...

especially if it is not home made soil...

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
@ Sour: lol you ever read up on subcools super soil? Sun hits 7+ ounces a plant in a 7 gal with no nutrients. Stuff the balls man.

@ Trichy: no blumats yet. Thanks for tuning in :)