What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Rock Budder"

janja

lol this is what we call powdered toast and my uncle invented this process in Norcal about 6 yrs ago. When i brought it to Socal there had only been 30 ppl in the world that had even tried it. I would let ppl who bragged big tolerances do it like normal oil and none were able to drive afterward. Cold purge is def the best way to have best flavor and retain the best terpene profile. the process had been a closely guarded secret since the beginning so this guy has to know some fam out here in Cali to know the process (if you are reading this hit me up). Anyone wants that in Cali hit me up and i or my uncle will make as much of that as you could ever need.

Telescopic

^ It is most definitely a 24hr cold purge at 65*f. By maintaining an expanded muffin you can open up large amounts of surface area to degas using little heat. Once your feel your done you can break your muffin down into a powder. If transparent oils are your fancy then just use slight heat and a rolling pin to melt the pile of powder into a slab.