What's new

< oilage offerings

G

so, sorry if you were expecting pics,
but any of you kinda religious?

so, we (followers of general Jewish and/or Christian faith) don't really do the burnt offerings of animals anymore -
but do you think there's worth in burnt offerings of our most beloved, natural product,
the resin we produced and love?

be it from bubble, dry sift or solvents, truly, extracts are the essence of our efforts.

i have been vaporizing a large chunk of oil [from kava kava, of course] off the Titanium pad in homage of my Father lately, and it's been a wonderfully gratifying experience for me.

the g/f thinks i'm fookin' nutzoid.

whaddyathink?

G

i think its sweet...g/f's are pretty much always nutzoid about some things if not many...

G

any excuse to get high is a good excuse...though i'm not religious..rock on...

someone needs to start a thread on extracting different plants, herbs,and fungis' psychoactive essences

G

:wave:

i'm glad ya'll approve, it definitely is somethin' that's become important to me. it really does just feel right ... :chin:

whaddup PDNY! :respect: hehe, that's the truth, 'specially mine,
'course, i don't give her a lack of things to be 'noid 'bout :bandit:

cannable, i actually take a deep breath b4 walkin' outside, and only pray as it's melting away, as the Good Smells are only for my Father. :yes:

:smoker: so how're ya'll doin' today? :puppydoge

:kitty: are there new smilies... :dance: or have i just been totally under usin' 'em?< :crazy: :1help:

G

I truly believe in burnt offerings above most others. I am of the opinion that it carrys the message to/through the 'spirit realm' easier/quicker then most other offerings. But it all depends on what the offering is being made for too.

hash*_*bean

burnt offerings

burnt offerings

i love burnt offerings in fact i started to make these incense sticks ,i ligth one and let it burn a bit and then the smoke go to heaven
here are some picture for u to get the idea

G

word, hash bean, mad righteousness :yes:

word, bram, i agree, mine are simply for the poor to be blessed and the sinners to be forgiven... i think there's plenty of that to go around ...

HashBoss

I feel connected with many spiritual entities when I am relaxing and smoking on something I love
great thread TOB