What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Forum Description And Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Then why are you here if you`re not willing to share all YOUR knowledge with the masses of our community......

You`re WAAY too full of yourself Professor Gojo......

Sleepy.....Here he is again........Screwin up a good chance at knowledge for all of us cuz we`re unworthy of his accomplishments in said fantasy world since your stipulations don`t apply toward HIS "control and variable" system........Please....

I`m sorry , but........OMG......just found this thread and sorry ta see it`s muddled by the same source.......

I look forward to this thread developing positively using "first hand" knowledge with whatever controls and variables involved WITHOUT Albert Einstein tellin me I`m wrong , when it`s all a learning experience wrong or right.......period.......

DHF.........

DHF, its very clear that you are holding a personal vendetta against spurr, because in one thread you are hating on him for posting too much scientific research (even though it's findings agreed with your personal experience) and now, in the only other thread spurr has posted in outside of the botany forum, you decide to admonish him for NOT sharing his knowledge!
which is it to be?

it was actually myself who suggested that spurr list some cheep and simple ways that people might improve the accuracy of their side-by-sides, so please direct your anger towards me if you feel the need to vent.

your signature says 'Knowledge is power - adapt or perish' - given your attacks on someone who is just trying to share information with the community, perhaps it might be time to edit that ?

sincerely,

VG

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
ok ok ok...

lets see some new threads and if they qualify, i'll happily put them up...

lets keep it civil, ok folks...i would prefer the forum not degrade any further...

i'll leave these posts up, but any more BS will be removed.

"don't make me stop this car!"

hehehe

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For instance, the subject of defoliation. Defoliating one plant and leaving it in a room with a non-defoliated plant and comparing the results side by side would likely be weighted heavily to the non-defol plant. However, defoliating 5-10 plants in one chamber and NOT defoliating 5-10 identical clones in the other chamber would allow us to see more realistic results, because the plants will not be competing for light or space.

Here are some pics:

hey Anti im another who would like to see a defoliation side by side.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
It'll be a couple of months before I can devote the time (or cabs) to this project, but if people want to propose the experiments that we ought to do (defoliation being one) and begin to define our criteria, maybe we could create a poll based on those suggestions and by the time it's built I could run the experiment that had the most votes.

I would prefer to setup the conditions of each experiment in advance so that people don't chime in after 3 months and say "well, you forgot x,y,z, so your results are invalid."

Sleepy - If you think this discussion is a side-track from the thread could you perhaps create a "discussion thread" within this sub-forum and move my posts there?

Status
Not open for further replies.