What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ITS OVER NOW

F

Father Time

its over now,
my fucking dogs broke down fence into the home pens to fight with dogs on other side of fence and broke/destroyed/fucked/trashed/ruined the fucking lot almost.... :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

all my 8x 5week old "Time Wasters" (3foot tall) :badday: - 1 x "C99 X Ducksfoot" (6foot and starting to flower) :badday: - 1 x "Sherry" test grow plant ( tipped and powering along in vege) :badday: - 2 x 12 week old "Time Wasters" (3/4 finished ) :badday: and a huge branch off my "Outback Sativa" (mabey half pound cured) :badday: it was as round as ya wrist,trunk is a lot rounder.hehehe.

i was supprised the "Maple Jelly" test Plant was untouched (thank God) :woohoo:

so i am going to give it away for a while until i settle down a bit. :badday:

i knew someting was going to happen, :badday:

i got some "Angel Dust" beans from my friend Growdoc,sprouted them in a glass virtually over-night and into the same seed strikeing soil i always use,and no sign of any babies after 2 days,wich is bad. :badday:

anyhow,i have had enough for a bit,put ya heart and sole into things and have it fuck up in ya face. :badday: :badday: :badday:

i'll try to grow out / finish the survivors that are left :confused:

so i will wait until next summer and do a massive run of every Genetic i have of Wallys - King Ralphs - Gypsys - Growdoc - in a big trubitue grow to the Duck and friends

Kindest Regards,FT :badday:

blackfin

ah damn sorry to hear about that... are you still goin to grow indoors... atleast you could salvage a few.... may next year be twice as big :friends:

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Indoor run is going fine,
thay are flowering,but have left a nice healthy male in ther to do a bit of crossing,i'm more than happy to dr-seed the stuff and it will give me some more smoko while waiting for someting to finish flowering.

i honestly do not smoke much at all anymore,i am having big Lung troubles (ciggies when young) and looks like thay will be doing some key hole sugery to fix proublem.

i have got planty out the bush,but you get attached to the ones closer to home and tend to Nuture them a lot more. :yummy:

things are looking up a bit now i am over the inital shock of the loss,i just went out the back to check fresh planter beans and have had a very good strike rate with a lot of little green babies pokeing their heads out the soil.

there was even an extra special supprise for me, my Angle Dust beans have also popked their heads out into the big bright world 5 /5 sucess THANK GOOOOOOOD !!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

this has lifted me significently!!!! i am still shattered aver loseing a big branch off the "Outback Sativa" but all in all i suppose it could have been much worse.

Kindest Regards,FT :joint:

dociron

Father Time said:
Indoor run is going fine,
thay are flowering,but have left a nice healthy male in ther to do a bit of crossing,i'm more than happy to dr-seed the stuff and it will give me some more smoko while waiting for someting to finish flowering.

i honestly do not smoke much at all anymore,i am having big Lung troubles (ciggies when young) and looks like thay will be doing some key hole sugery to fix proublem.

i have got planty out the bush,but you get attached to the ones closer to home and tend to Nuture them a lot more. :yummy:

things are looking up a bit now i am over the inital shock of the loss,i just went out the back to check fresh planter beans and have had a very good strike rate with a lot of little green babies pokeing their heads out the soil.

there was even an extra special supprise for me, my Angle Dust beans have also popked their heads out into the big bright world 5 /5 sucess THANK GOOOOOOOD !!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

this has lifted me significently!!!! i am still shattered aver loseing a big branch off the "Outback Sativa" but all in all i suppose it could have been much worse.

Kindest Regards,FT :joint:

Hello brother!! :wave:

I've bolded a couple of lines above,, they had shared and special meaning to me as well.

I was recently given a diagnosis of "emphasema", damn ciggies. :badday:

I also have a few Angel Dust on the table, so to speak. I grew them for others who needed them more than I. One of these "others" is aware of my prognosis and has made arrangements for a vaporisor for me.
My heart was touched by their concern,, and touched again by your post.
I have Growdocs AngelDust in bloom now, day 45 today. I love the smell,
but am at risk by it. I will be increasing my odor control system for this run.
She smells beautifull.
I also have Wallys' gear running as well, very nice.
I can't run her outdoors right now, lol,, water freezes here right now,
and will continue to until around May. Wallys' C99xPR is great!
As far as you being done....... nah,,,,,,,, You know better bro. :chin:
We're country boys,, a season is only one season...... next,,,,,,,, :wave:
We'll make it my friend,, we will make it.... agreed? :confused:

Take Care.................... the "iron" guy :joint:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry to hear Father but as you well know kids will be kids. To bad ya love'em so much (let's face it you feed them right?) or else a long ride out into the isle to find a good hungry croc would be their undoing. At least it's not all lost and hope tomorrow may bring ya a brighter day.

Damn Kids

Mr.Wags

G

:badday: indeed..

you know we're here when you get back on your feet...hope everything inside goes terrific and good luck in the bush as far as yield is concerned...

also sorry to hear about the upcomin surgery mate :( :( :( :( if you ever need anything, you know where to find me (349,858,234,563,994 km away LOL)

be well and get those hounds into a kennel for next time, time! hehehe

F

Father Time

thanks all

thanks all

Thanks all for your support,

it does mean a lot,i know its just a few weeds,but i am sure its my calling to do the best that can be done to get maximium grouth and health out of these things,it keeps me awake for hours on end planing my next step for each bloody plant. ( i have names for them for crists sake! :pointlaug )

anyhow,will keep you al in the loop to the outcome.

on another note, i crawled into the room this morning to sit and talk to the plants,and suddenly my 1 male and 4 females had done a back flip,and in the past 3 day everything had sexed.

4 males and 1 girl! it was a gangbang! :yoinks:

so ripped them all out,put the girl outdoors and pulled / stripped the fucking room. :sasmokin: :sasmokin:

i have enough smoke considering the very small amount i now smoke to last until the survivors finish flowering. :joint:

next year cannot come quick enough,but i am sure i will just have to run a winter grow to push myself a bit more. :woohoo:

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

man what a run of bad luck... if there is anything i can do just let me know. i know im a newbie to this forum, but ask aroud, i am a stand up guy!

one of my breeds!

Tandare

Hiya FT,
I am sorry to hear of your illness.
And I know what its like to have a crop destroyed :-(
A rat chewed up a indoor grow several years ago.
he did not eat the plants just chewed them in half and removed all the large leaf.
There was not even enough left for a clone rescue :-(
Sounds like your getting back on track.
I sure hope all goes well for your operation.
Keep up the green thumbs and dont let set backs keep you down.
Tandare

KingRalph

awwww no :( oh well it happens. them rowdy pets always end up destroying something in the fits o frolly. i know how much work n care ya put inta all those magnificent plants and it tears me ta hafta see ya take a hit like that. guess it's time for Father Time to get a little rest eh. ya deserve it man, release all that stress in the pool an keep ya body in tip top shape if the doctor's gonna be toolin on ya ;) here's wishin ya the best o the best!

oh btw, which plant inside was the female? :) talk to ya soon FT, take care.

F

Father Time

Ralphy,
mate it was a "Time waster" lady she was gang banged by 1x time waster - 1x sherry - 2x maple Jelly's the tart,now she knocked up,she can sit the rest of her term out in the sun getting fat.hehehehe
Kindest Regards,FT
Ps; should be an insane genetic,never to be replacated again.hehehe

G

Sorry to hear all that FT. Sounds like you have bottomed out and are on the UP swing and are keeping your spirit positive. I hope all works out for ya. Peace Herb

F

Father Time

weed wrapper man.
thansk for the thoughts mate.

WELL THAY SAY BAD THINGS COME IN THREESand thay would be right!!!!
NUMBER 3 on FT's Shit List.................... :sasmokin:

had a fire go through the bush i had some plots in,its all GOOOOOONE !! :yoinks:

the fucking lot, burnt to nothing the intensity of these massive burns is insane,and nothing in its was is safe.
everything has really turned to shit this week.HAHAHA :pointlaug

Man ever feel like somebodys trying to tell you something!~! :listen2:
or that maby your , :beat-dead

so i have basicly lost all my work this year,bar the few left in the home patch.
so are the days of our lives... :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, man i am not even supprised to be honest,just laughiing at myself! :bashhead:

all those hours and hours shoveling castings into bags after takeing days to hand mix trailer loads with shovell, all the nights i could not sleep with incrediable back pain... :cuss:

GOOOOOOONE....... :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

everything almost gone...... :badday:

Kindest Regards, to all....
A Broken,Father Time.. :badday: :badday: :badday:

Last edited:

dociron

Father Time said:
weed wrapper man.
thansk for the thoughts mate.

WELL THAY SAY BAD THINGS COME IN THREESand thay would be right!!!!
NUMBER 3 on FT's Shit List.................... :sasmokin:

had a fire go through the bush i had some plots in,its all GOOOOOONE !! :yoinks:

the fucking lot, burnt to nothing the intensity of these massive burns is insane,and nothing in its was is safe.
everything has really turned to shit this week.HAHAHA :pointlaug

Man ever feel like somebodys trying to tell you something!~! :listen2:
or that maby your , :beat-dead

so i have basicly lost all my work this year,bar the few left in the home patch.
so are the days of our lives... :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

HAHAHAHAHAHA, man i am not even supprised to be honest,just laughiing at myself! :bashhead:

all those hours and hours shoveling castings into bags after takeing days to hand mix trailer loads with shovell, all the nights i could not sleep with incrediable back pain... :cuss:

GOOOOOOONE....... :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

everything almost gone...... :badday:

Kindest Regards, to all....
A Broken,Father Time.. :badday: :badday: :badday:

Brother?

We're countrymen,, we know it's not about a single year let alone a season.
What's salvagable now? What are the plans for the next go?
You know me,, and you do know why I ask.
We survive,, sometimes with just a giggle or two, but we do make it work.
We're a farmin' community here, give a holler, folks'll show. :wave:
Just say where,, ok? :confused:

F

Father Time

yah mate,
i'm over the whole thing now,always next year,it cannot get any worse.hahahahaa :pointlaug

i'll just concertrait on spoiling the ones i have in the home patch. :bis:

have other country to use,but not this year,i cannot get motivated enough to be bothered.... :whip:

Farmer in crisis! :bat:
Kindest Regards,Ft :badday:

heres one little young one the dogs flattned,its broken in half sitting on the grund and re-growing.

Last edited:
G

cheer up and get a patch ready! next year is already here didnt you hear!!!!!

just remember new genes are always an attitude lifter! :pimp3: :ying:

F

Father Time

jonnybgood29 said:
cheer up and get a patch ready! next year is already here didnt you hear!!!!!

just remember new genes are always an attitude lifter! :pimp3: :ying:

yes my Friend... Yes, that thay are. :joint:
Kindest regards,FT :wave:
ps; this Family ROCKS!!!

Last edited:

Tandare

Lets hope all goes better for your next grow.
And keep us updated on how the ladies are doing that made it.
Tandare

Latest posts

Latest posts