What's new

Got a letter from USPS..saying I need to sign and pick up package.

G

I got a letter in the mail today from the USPS. And says my package is at the post office and must be signed for. Im postive these are my seeds ive been waiting for al month.

it says its registered....? But it doesnt say why its at the post office...just says Its a large envelope, registerd, and needs to be picked up and signed for...it says its available today at 4?

I really want the seeds, but am I goin to get arrested if I get them.

As pissed as I am, Ill prolly just leave them there. Im pissed about this.

wtf should I do.

marimbas

call and ask them for the remitent, whos the sender, the full adress...
If its from the adress of seedbay or seeboutique, the same as they allways send from, dont accept it and say the adress must be wrong because you are not expecting anything from there, but check with gypsy or dg if they didnt send it registered...

G

dude its from Grow shop alien. Wish I went with SB now....

It says its registered...what does this mean?

marimbas

registered means that once it was sent, they paid an extra fee, and they got like a tracking number similar to UPS FEDEX DHL thing, but the reciver has to sign for it, for them to be sure you got the package...

BUT if you sign you are claiming that this is for you... or you know the owner of it, and asked you to pick it up... but if you are going to pick it up, its for you one way or another... its not a great idea... but i dont know seriously.--

G

im not positive, but it says its a large envelope, magazine, catelog, etc....

its registered

item is at post office and available at 4

then the box is checked where it says " if checked, you or your agent must be present at time of delivery to sign for item..

thats pretty much everything it says.... well whats checked.

Ill try to get a pic up soon.

marimbas

you got to check the remitent and be positive about it! once you know it comes from your seeds place, call them or email them asking them if they send the mail registered?? and just like that
they are gonna hold that letter for a couple weeks, so dont worry, do things right.!

G

well theres not even a number on the card.

Ill email the seed supplier and see what they say.

marimbas

no it wont have the tracking number
call the postal office, and ask them to tell you the remitent, whos the sender... and after that tell them that you got to check because you are not sure if that is...

and see if the sender address is the same as the seed supplier

G

wel what happens if it is the seeds..Just let them be? what will happen to them.

marimbas

i would say take it easy, and if they are the seeds, and they didnt send the letter registered, i woudnt pick it up... i would claim it was the wrong address...

G

FUCK

i just realized I used debit credit card....!!!! ohhh fuckkk

they can have it. Im not even gonna call about it , fuck that. Dude im so pissed I used that debit card...I have like 4 bucks left on it... how do i delete my acount of that debit card...It was just a 200 card from xmas that once its used you throw out.

fuck dude im worried now.

G

go pick it up... this is standard procedure... usually they will attempt to deliver once... if no one is there... you must go pick it up.

G

im just waiting for a email from GSA. see what they say and ill work from there...

fuckk I want to get my grow goin...200 for a 400W HPS and nothing to grow...

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Neither Seedbay or SeedBoutique send in this manner, as it could compromise
someone's security.

The only reg'ed pkgs sent from SB is within UK/Holland where seeds are legal.

Please take this matter up with the vendor that you used....on their site.

Thanks,
dg

G

im sorry. I wasnt saying it was your seedbank. I was just wondering whether I should pick it up. Just opinions from fellow smokers and growers thats all.

The fact that I used CC just kinda scares me. Had to ask someone what I should do. Once I get the info form the seedbank. Ill figure it out whether Ill go pick it up.

yeah man ... Bart doesn't send seeds with registered mail...only with supplies & if you ask for it (pay for registered mail !) ...i know the GSA crew very well ...dont go ! ...peace

Last edited:
G

thanks man. Thats what I wanted to hear..

Im still waiting a reply. GSA are usually quick so it should be by tomorrow when I hear from them.

I was pretty much just goin to let them stay there. Im not even goin to call about it. Whatever it is....seeds or not. Whatever.

Latest posts

Latest posts