What's new

"Gumpy" Bubble Hash Method

O

ogibogibo

Hey guys! Been searching the forums for some info on the Gumby method for making hash, but didin't find any.

So has anyone tried it?

I guess the final product wont even be close to that of the Bubble bags, but i don't have the money to order any bags so im pretty interested in trying out the Gumby method, might even make a picture guide of me trying it :)

Anyway heres a link to a vid that explains in text and pictures exactly how to do it.
"Gumby" Bubble Hash Method - Google Video

Edit: Changed my spelling mystakes :(

This is made without bags (still wet in the pics).
You can get very good results with this, if you're careful.

27511809.jpg

19438039.jpg

O

ogibogibo

Try searching "Gumby" instead of "Gumpy."

Noo! Damn thats embarrassing, well i guess theres no need for this thread then.

Sorry! :wallbash:

Charles Ingalls:
Great pics! Looks nice, im sure going to try this with my next harvest :)

Scrogerman

Veteran
Its GUMBY Hash Not GUMPY!, its better isolated using different sized micron screens or Bubblebags, much improvement, but Gumby's good for Strictly Bud Mash!(not-leaf trim imo), 73 & 90 micron make for the best Bubble, get those 2 & a trash bag, & Gumby the rest(depends what you use for trash bag-micron size). I dont see the point in havin 5 or 7 Bags if only 2 produce what you want, hence Gumby the Rest!! G'Luck ;) ;)

V-Nice Charles btw!

Last edited:
O

ogibogibo

Its GUMBY Hash Not GUMPY!, its better isolated using different sized micron screens or Bubblebags, much improvement, but Gumby's good for Strictly Bud Mash!(not-leaf trim imo), 73 & 90 micron make for the best Bubble, get those 2 & a trash bag, & Gumby the rest. G'Luck ;) ;)

V-Nice Charles btw!

Yeah i know its gumby now, sorry about that! :( I changed the first post but the topic title is still Gumpy :s

so youre saying the Gumby method is only good for buds not trim?

I might get the 4 bag bubble bag system later, its not that expensive, around 90$

Scrogerman

Veteran
No fella Gumby works, but you'l find a more refined product with the bubblebags, isolate the 73 & 90 micron trichs & you''ll see what i mean bro!, compare that to Gumby, there's no contest"! I was just trying to help no-need to say sorry fella, there is a Vid on youtub for the Gumby! If i was you, id look into Isohash & quick iso washes, & BHO too, better than bubble imo!

trouble with Gumby is you get all size trich heads in one & more undesirables, but its good if you start off with a solid prroduct like Bud!(ya still getin everythin though), isolation is much better!

so youre saying the Gumby method is only good for buds not trim?

Trim works fine with me (nice frosty trim that is). You get best results with freshly frozen material. Use lots of ice, and preferably both larger cubes and crushed ice. Chill the water in the freezer beforehand too.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
if you pre freeze your trim and make sure its super cold when you spin it gumby can be some make some real nice melty hash

Scrogerman

Veteran
I never said trim doesnt work! My point was 73 & 90 micron trichs make for the BEST Bubble! Gumby works fine but ime its better made with Bud!

Last edited:

junior_grower

I have bubbl bags and still make a batch of gumby now and then, smokes good and yeilds better than bubble bags. The quality is not the same but I use gumby for when folks come over why use the god china right?