What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can I share what i,m growing with you all.

Hashish

Soil used-Levington pro
Seed/Clones-Seeds
Water/Filtered rain
Fertilizers/Bio Bizz-Grow,Bio Bizz-Bloom+Bone,Blood,Fish,Organic Seaweed,Dried Blood,Bonemeal
Chemical Fertilizers/For quick Fixes Tomato Juice,Chempak NO.8 high Nitorgen
Lights/250 HPS,4-cool tubes + 2-warm tubes + 5-warm Glow-CFLs
Light Schedule-24/7

Hi all.:wave: i am an amateur grower hoping too get better with time and some help from you good people here at IC.Com.I have seen grows on this forum that has left me astounded and lost for words and i hope someday i can give you,s something back for the knowledge i have gained from most of you's here at IC.Com. so here goes and don,t laugh i,m still learning.

Here some of the best shots my wife could get with are camera the flash has gone and now the friggin batteries are starting to overheat now.
i,m trying to get a new camera very soon, so i hope these pics i have put up is,nt gonna clutter up the board as i have seen some awesome pics here folks,i think some of you guys here have a real talent with a camera and genius in what you's do.
anyway if the quality is that bad the mods just go ahead and delete them i,ve no problem with that.

i,m vegging these for as long as i can with the lights only getting raised a couple of inches every week above the tops to keep them under control for a while.
i have been letting the light concentrate more on the side branching as i am also growing in a closet,but i have a new room that is getting constructed hopefuly finished soon, well it,s actually an attic.

Here is a photo of my Haze/Sativa

Haze/Sativa

Haze/Sativa

And Another Haze

A Group Shot Of Red Haired Skunk,Haze,The Satori's

My RedHair & Haze Together

All In The Family.
This is My Haze,RedHaired Skunks,Satori's &
3-Brain Damage a the Front In The Smallest pots

Heres a few close/ups of the Haze leafs

Haze,Red Hair Skunk,Satori's

Andfinaly

a couple of the closet Garden

The Magic

i had a bit of an accident with a 400 HPS lamp about a month and a half ago :badday:so i have had to use my 250 HPS to do this grow,which is really big enough for this closet anyway
i,m also using the mixed cool & warm fluro's which is a big help in this grow just until after christmas as you's can probably see i,m just using common strains i have never tried any of the golden Genetics that most of you's guys have.I wish.

BOGS Seeds is what i,m gonna grow as soon as i can get some money together again after Christmas thats my new years resoloution, i also wanna do my first outdoor grow this summer with BOGS Seeds aswell and maybe some Reservoir seeds also well thats my aim.
i hope you enjoy having a look at what i,m doing at the moment any advice for improvment is welcome.

sorry for the large post but i have,nt done much here since joined
I hope you's enjoy viewing what i,ve grown and hope you's don,t mind me posting my plants among the pro's here thanks all coments welcome Cya's Later. Peace & goodluck hashish:wave:

Last edited:
G

good luck with those sativas, they look beautiful. those haze crosses are getting pretty tall, hope ya got lots of headroom.

good luck
~doc

Hashish

Thanks Dr.Herbani for having a look yeah they're little beauties the only problem i have is that i cannot get the pics to enlarge.
i,m really lost trying to get them so you's can view themon larger scale you know when you click they open on another page i thought it just done it automatically.
anyway thanx for dropping in Doc i,lle try to get this sorted pretty fast for you all any advice welcome "lol" sorry bout this.hashish
edit
It,s ok i got it sorted now Thanks :pointlaug

Last edited:

Hashish

Yeah Doc i know what ya mean about the height,i think i,ve got that part covered the closet i grow in is narrow but it nearly nine feet in height i hope i can get away with that for now. once again thanx for stopping by you can enlarge those pics now lol.hashish

G

Great garden!! I would help with the pics situation, but kinda new myself.

Good luck with the grows!! They look great.

Hashish

Thanx for dropping by SmokeIndica, and thanx for your kind words.it,s ok with the pics now i hope.
At least when i click on them they enlarge, so i hope they work for everyone else aswell thank you once again SmokeIndica for your commentsand if you need any help with pics gimme a shout and i,lle help you out.peace.hashish

Tandare

Hiya Hashish,
I think you have some awesome looking plants :)
Your doing a great job learning and enjoying at the same time.
Keep up the green thumb.
Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Tandare

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Hi & welcome to IC man :wave:

Lovely looking plants, I'll keep an eye on this one for sure :joint:

Hashish

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys

Hi Tandare thanks for your words of encouragment,i never thought this thread would get looked at again those plants have put on quite abit of beef from i posted these pics. If your interested i can put up some more pics for you to see.
I have also got some pics up in Mandala Mikes forum of my Satori's they're in there with ResinRyders Satori grow
i,lle be putting up some new pics there also the difference is incredible .once again Tandare thank you for taking the time to look at my grow and also taking time to reply.hashish

Thanks Alex-F for taking the time to stop by i,lle have better pics up here very soon thanks mate.hashish

sorry guys my quotes don,t seem to be working at the moment

Last edited: