What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Caviar"

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently someone posted a thread on another forum noting that "Caviar" was going for $1,400 an ounce, so us'n Skunk Pharmers decided to check out why it was so special.

Research suggested that it was a replay of Dr Atomic's formula of soaking buds in cannabis oil, until a shell was built up on the outside, so that is what Growgeek did.

Here is a picture of one of the buds, showing how they turn out.

Our lab group test reveals it to be potent, but more info after volunteer patient panel testing.

Hee, hee, hee..........................

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I tried that bud dip in oil back in the late 70's, it is exotic smoke, but not really an improvement, mostly because it is a complete mess to handle, store, and even smoke.

Where it could be useful is to customize a mix for med use, combining strong traits for a specific effect. I recommend breaking up the bud first, it makes a much more homogenious product. I call this smoke Smash.
H

My glitter buds are much prettier.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
By the way GW, if you want to make those into a real confection, dust them with screen sand to finish.

Nickog

I tried that bud dip in oil back in the late 70's, it is exotic smoke, but not really an improvement, mostly because it is a complete mess to handle, store, and even smoke.

Where it could be useful is to customize a mix for med use, combining strong traits for a specific effect. I recommend breaking up the bud first, it makes a much more homogenious product. I call this smoke Smash.
H

My glitter buds are much prettier.

Got to ask, what are your glitter buds?

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That certainly looks more like what I would call caviar.

Not sure why the original forum came up with the name, but this stuff is actually rather harsh to smoke and had us all coughing.

I doubt that any of us will make it again, but I may try your quick dip glitter technique Haps, just for the experience.

GrowGeek

Actually, it was dipped in an oil wash, then rolled in some dry sift. About a dozen or so times. Then set out to slow cure for over a month. Just a random thing I did... Wasn't sure what the outcome would be. Called it "MudBud".

It was quite harsh, but we enjoyed none the less! I did take a small sample and put it in the volcano... still a bit harsh, but no cough.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, it was dipped in an oil wash, then rolled in some dry sift. About a dozen or so times. Then set out to slow cure for over a month. Just a random thing I did... Wasn't sure what the outcome would be. Called it "MudBud".

It was quite harsh, but we enjoyed none the less! I did take a small sample and put it in the volcano... still a bit harsh, but no cough.

From the horses mouth!

Hi GG!

Latest posts

Latest posts