What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLANT ill in 10 days from seed

dokt0r

hello,

morning update: they havent show any grow progress during last 10hrs, but they havent shown any new burns as well they just look the same as 10hrs ago
They have night period now, so im gona w8 till 8pm today and see if any new growth will show. im sure they should show some grow progrees in 10 hrs... specialy in aeroponics....

Snype

Veteran
So are you saying that you didn't change anything yet from last night? Are you saying that you are still at .9 EC right now. Did you adjust your pH yet?

Edit: Oh I see that you are at .5 and 5.8. I would personally be at .2 - .3 on your EC but they are not my plants.

dokt0r

ph is still 5.8, i dont have any problems with ph... i am w8ing 1.5hr till the light is gona be on, if im not gona see any grow progress i am changing everything like u said... i just want to give them last chance...

Snype

Veteran
In aeroponics you gotta leave them on 24/7. Doc if you want root growth you gotta keep in on 24/7. Aeroponics is different. Do you have air stones in there?

dokt0r

if they gonna be geting sprayed 24/7 they will have water and nutrient all the time, i want to make them looking for it, which supposed to speed root growth

I have put seed in pre soaked 1ich rockwool in ph 5.5 and rhizotonic... as soon as root come out from the cube, i have put it in, in to amazon..

Snype

Veteran
Dok that's the whole point of aeroponics. That's why you keep the EC low. You are damaging your plants by turning your pump off. You are not using soil so it's not supposed to be done the same way. I use aeroponics also. The more oxygen you put in your water, the faster your roots will grow. Before you started using this system, did you do any research?

dokt0r

hmm.. we will see, lets w8 another hour till the light come on, i will have a look if anything has changed from last night, im gona post some new pictures for u, and we will decide what shoul i do... probably plain water :)

Snype

Veteran
Dok not to be rude but I don't need to see pics. I am familiar with how your system runs and you gotta keep that pump on 24/7. You should also get some air stones in there too. These roots sat in for 24/7:

Snype

Veteran
I don't go through the whole cycle using aeroponics but I am familiar with how it works. Where does your water drain to when the pump is off?

dokt0r

its going back to reservuar...
amazon_108.jpg

Snype

Veteran
Those roots need to be sprayed 24 hours a day and you will see massive root growth if you didn't already hurt your plants by doing that.

Snype

Veteran
Doc, I'm asking you to trust me on what I'm about to say and I'm going to go into detail on what you should do because I can't sit here all day. It'll take me a few to write it all for you.

dokt0r

ok mate, here is just an photo update...

If u say after seeing this picture, that they need plain water, and i am on IT !!! i think they look a little bit better, but i am probably wrong..

Snype

Veteran
Wait a minute are you sure it's aeroponics? Are the roots getting sprayed or flooded?

Snype

Veteran
I'm really surprised that no one has told you this yet but please follow these steps and you will be happy:

1. Take your PPM to 250.
2. Make sure that you have enough air stones in your REZ so your water has enough oxygen and that your solution stays mixed.
3. Keep the pump on for 24/7.
4. Keep your water temps no more than 70 degrees F
5. Make sure that your pH stays at 5.8 every day.

Follow these steps and you will have great root growth. I am not taking a guess either. Any questions?

dokt0r

yes mate its aeroponics, it has 4 sprayers which sprinkles the root as u can see on the picture..
Right, i am on it... shoul i use any nutrient at all then ?? canna aqua a +b , im gona use rhizotonic definatelly...
How i will know that they geting enough food, and how i will know if hey are hungrY ?